The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
2Deep2Handle

Wanted Haworthias

Would love to get my hands on some new Haworthia. I have several of the more common ones, but starting to try and expand into the slightly rarer, and get the other commons i dont have. Any one else grow this interesting genus?

I have other Haworthia to trade, otherwise other numerous other genra of succulents and cacti i can trade, or ethnos, or loph seed. Ask and i might just have it. I don't do much in the way of natives though sorry.

Theres always the mights $ too if all else fails.

Below is what i already have.

attenuata var. radula Syn. H. radula (Sold as)                                                                                H. attenuata var. radula differentiates from Haworthia attenuata because of smaller and more numerous tubercles whereas H. attenuata has fewer and larger tubercles. Moreover the leaves are more scabrid rather than tuberculate. It has also more slender and longer leaves. The many tubercles give the plant a silvery appereance.
cooperi var. truncata Syn. Haworthia cooperi var. obtusa                                                                                                   Haworthia obtusa Haw. forma truncata H.Jacobsen                                        Haworthia cooperi Baker var. truncata (H.Jacobsen) M.B.Bayer                                              Haworthia pilifera Baker  
cuspidata variegata    
fasciata cv. Super clone    
herbacea   Syn. H. lutearosea (Sold as)  
herbacea var. herbacea Syn. H. submaculata Poelln. (Sold as)  
  cv. hayashi Dr Masahiko Hayashi  
limifolia var limifolia. Roux Gollel (Sold As) haworthiaupdates.org/chapter-3-where-to-h-limifolia-3/
limifolia var. schuldtiana (Resende) Resende   is apparently a Syn. Of Haworthia limifolia Marloth
magnifica var. acuminata cv. Grey Ghost Syn. H retusa 'Grey Ghost'                                                                   H cymbiformis 'Grey Ghost'  
pumila cv. little circles    
retusa x bayeri      
truncata      
turgida  var. suberecta (V. Poelln.) H turgida var. pallidifolia(Sold as)                                                  H turgida var. subtuberculata  
venosa var Syn. Haworthia tessellata Haw.  
viscosa      

Thanks in advance. 2Deep

Edited by 2Deep2Handle