The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
caktalfraktal

Northern DMT contain Plants (besides phalaris grass)

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of plant species which contain DMT that were decent for cooler climates having cold winters, Or even something to move inside during the winter...

Besides Phalaris grass, I've read that there are impurities in it that can make the trip itself wrather uncomfortable-- not what I'm looking for.

Mimosa looks promising, anyone know how long it takes to get a decent root system out of it??

to my understanding, the unwanted alkaloids included with phalaris or phragmites are not such a problem as the literature makes it out to be. naturaly we all prefere better sources, like mimosas, accacias or viridis.

why i say the grammine is not such a problem is because the solubilety of grammine in shellite for example is very low.

desmanthus might be another good candidate for your research.

anyway, i think the subject of cold climat DMT containing plants has never been yet much discussed, but i think it would be a very good discussion.

the yield of dmt grasses is very low, but that should not stop one from taking them in consideration,

after all, all you might need (where legal) is a very tiny amount of alkaloid resin to make the experience.

the fact that all those grasses can easely be spotted several times on almost any given walk thru nature, will compensate for the low yield!

experimenting further with the different solubileties of those varios alkaloids might enable one to produce a good product,

from all of those not so liked sources.

i guess you have to cultivate hostillis for at least 3 years to get a decent rootmass.