Long story short - boss squirts me in face with fire extinguisher as practical joke getting me in the eyes and up the nose - I abuse him, complain to upper management (work place bullying) and the next day I'm sacked... What the fuck am I gonna do?? last Thursday my boss sprayed me in the face with a fire extinguisher, I lost my shit and abused him, then I went into the front office and made a complaint to upper management about workplace bullying and said he needs to make an incident report (profanity was used during this time also). I then left and went immediatly to the medical centre. The doc gave me a script for some antibiotics and throat lozenger shits. Upon returning to work Friday they advise me that work is running out and that I should go home, and that he'd call me to talk about it that afternoon. He didnt call back. I rang all weekend, he couldn't tell me anything or get back in touch with me. Returned to work this morning (Monday 21/5), 5 minutes after arriving I get a phone call from upper management saying "Your contract has been terminated please leave the premises now! dont do anything stupid" - I say to him "if work is running out then we should roster whats left amoungst the employees instead of sending me home...?" he laughs and says "your contract has been terminated because of complaints made as a result of your outburst last thursday" I say to him "why couldnt you tell me this on the phone?", he said He didnt have my contact details.... and said he'd call me back again later today to discuss it. Again no call... Man shits so fucked up..... They've been underpaying me since I started too, fair work australia says I'm eligible for backpay - they advise I go to my employer and talk about it first. If he wont help, they can. The upper management guy is ignoring me and wont get back to me, keeps putting me off saying he'll get back to me but never does... I need a certificate of seperation from him so I can get on centrelink too. Reckon unfair dismissal is a possibility? - I'm there on casual rates but working 38 hr weeks for the last 18 months... then this happens... Any help guys, anyone been through anything similar? Any advice would be much appreciated... I'm fkn depressed...........