The Corroboree
santiago

Quick POLL

HE / SHE / IT  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is unknown weather he/she/it is one individual or a number of people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Teotzlcoatl

props to mutant for the find :huh::lol:

however what does "it" ? mean...

what could it....possibly be if it is an it ?

good little wiki teotzlcoatl..thanks for being the subject of the thread.

if teotz is one person why is he necessarily skilled? am i missing something from other forums?

I'm surprised whomever wrote that wiki entry was able to spell the cactus names when they couldn't even spell *whether

:unsure:

• Like 1

u guys love razzing him up!!

meh i reckon hes cool. never caused any harm here that ive experienced, asided attracting some attention from some desperate egos. I fuken loved the pics of his tobacco garden. Those plants where literally glowing with health.

One thing u cant take from him is that hes an individual, and has an obvious interest and passion for plants and ethnobotany. Hes the type of guy that i could garden with all day. edit- i could also say that he always has a kind word to say as well to newbs and everyone else, and really only lashes out when people stir him up then stand back and mock him. i.e like real cunts.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 7

I wanted to say the same as incog. when I saw this poll.

although, i can also see how teotz has gotten on some peoples nerves.. definitely not the malicious type though.

and wtf isn't asian girl an option??

wub.gif

Edited by centipede

I've got no beef with Teotz... I always find his posts either interesting, entertaining or ridiculous... any of which are ok in my book.

I think he's a she, or else that she's a he.

Did anybody see that part on Hungry Beast last night about women "becoming" men? Interesting to say the least!

Edited by synchromesh

I'm pretty sure Teotz wrote that wiki entry

:)

i could also say that he always has a kind word to say as well to newbs and everyone else, and really only lashes out when people stir him up then stand back and mock him. i.e like real cunts.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOTICING THAT!!!

Nobody get's credit for being nice to noobs cause they haven't been around long or w/e but I'm always nice to them!

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Teotz has more plant & herb skills than the majority of the people on this forum. I wonder at what point his detractors realise he has moved well ahead of them in the topic that matters while they were still busy trying to work out if he really is an asian girl?

I voted 'it' and 'zombie', because I figured my replies might as well be as relevant as this thread :P

• Like 4

Teotz has more plant & herb skills than the majority of the people on this forum.

I agree, though it's all stored in his head in list form :lol:

• Like 1

teotz is like naboo the shaman. he is genderless.

• Like 2

Do we really need to have a poll on this subject?

Teotz loves plants and forum life so who really cares if she is a he or she.

Teotz pisses some people off is this really a big problem don’t we all deal with people in real life that get under your skin.

I am a 50 year old bloke trapped in the body of a 20 year old nun sitting at my computer dressed in a tutu does it really matter what sex I am B)

Cheers

Got

• Like 3

Never question the relevance of truth, but always question the truth of relevance.

I think it's about time we all cut Teotz some slack, hell he's been here for over 4 years now which is a lot longer than half the people in this thread. Just look at how many people join this forum. How many of them last more than a year before they lose interest? Not many.

And I do think he contributes here, at least he actually does some research, bioassays, field trips etc, which is more than I can say for most people including myself.

Sure he could say just as much with less posts, but couldn't we all?

And unless the Corroboree is actually an online dating forum in disguise, I think Teotz's gender is of little relevance.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 2

And unless the Corroboree is actually an online dating forum in disguise

You mean to say it's not? Ahhh shit, so much wasted time...

Teoz in my opinion is one of those super-women like Oprah, just like a regular woman in every way except she is hiding a little monster that gives her super powers. So be careful, she is extremely competitive and will take pleasure in kicking your arse if you give her half chance. And if you're really nice to her she might even show you the little monster lol.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

I think it's about time we all cut Teotz some slack, hell he's been here for over 4 years now which is a lot longer than half the people in this thread. Just look at how many people join this forum. How many of them last more than a year before they lose interest? Not many.
Teotz loves plants and forum life so who really cares if she is a he or she.

Teotz pisses some people off is this really a big problem don’t we all deal with people in real life that get under your skin.

Teotz has more plant & herb skills than the majority of the people on this forum. I wonder at what point his detractors realise he has moved well ahead of them in the topic that matters while they were still busy trying to work out if he really is an asian girl?
I agree, though it's all stored in his head in list form
(Yup)

Aw... y'all made me tear up a little bit... thank you :blush:

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

I am a 22 year old male. I live in the Southern United States and my name is Teotzlcoatl and one day I will be the greatest ethnobotanist ever!

I love you Corroboree! :wub:

• Like 6

I'm tearing up a bit now. That was so beautiful. A few compliments and Teotz comes out of hiding.

We should all be nice to each other more often.

• Like 2

I am a 22 year old male. I live in the Southern United States and my name is Teotzlcoatl and one day I will be the greatest ethnobotanist ever!

Wait...so who was the young woman in the photo with Machu Picchu in the background wearing the hat that you said was you? The photo which I commented that it appeared that you actually were a female, whereby you quickly edited the photo to edit that person (whoever she actually was) out of it. Strangely, I can't find photo the in question now.

Edit:

Found it (the edited version).

med_gallery_3864_3_650406.jpg

Link to the comments.

Edited by tripsis

I KNEW it !!!!!!!!!!, I knew you were a male Teotz'. And in my opinion, you already are a pretty damn fine ethnobotanist :)