The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Entheogenesis Australis 06 - Spirit - Mind - Science - Sound

danm thier site doesnt have any prices.. if/when i get a job.. im gonna make them very rich. word's dont do justice.

Meeting up with the or phoned the core Melb Ega Plant crew today, we are all working very hard on this one. Just off to see Tim, Michael and Martin and loads more now.

Just to remind you however we hope to get the full CON info up soon, and basically the early bird tickets will be available till then, so best get them in the next week to be sure you get them at the cheaper amount.

I am so exited about tonight, playing with plant heads is always fun.

We still have room for one more plant speaker, workshop, or discussion if anyone is interest in give it a go, it has to be plant oriented but.

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Ok, so I think we will have most of the conference info up on the forum today, So ‘tune in’ :)

Buffalo1-.jpg

www.entheo.net

June 2-5 Entheogenesis Australis 06 - Spirit - Mind - Science - Sound

Lectures

Darpan - “The emergence of new paradigms from ancient shamanic modalities".

Carl - “Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll”

Tim - “The Brain, Life, Sexuality & Virtue”

Michael - “Pituri – The Aboriginal Civilization Herb

Rak Razam – “REBIRTH: The psychedelic movement in the 21st Century”

Krusty - "Trance Dance, Rave Culture & the Psychadelic Shamanic Experience - Part 2"

Ronan – “2012 the next step”

Mexicali – “Sacred Cacti Presentation”

Kath - “to be announced”

Andy Fist Aid - “A discussion about Harm Minimization – The Learning Curve”

Martin - “Tryptamines vs Phenethylamines - A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy”

Natasha - "Wave of new relation in the living library"

Julian - "Australia as Entheogenic Wonderland"

Dan Shreiber - “Story telling, the meaning of myth” (Not 100% confirmed)

Rich - “The Functional Relationship Between Tribal Ritual and Doof "

Workshops

Shane & Margaret – “Cactus and Succulents"

Chris and Kristie - “Fire Twirling and performance”

Tim - “the Gestalt & Entheogens”

Carl & Tim - “Propagation Gnomonic Basics”

Mexicali - "Growing the sacreds from seed"

Rainbow Architect - "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark"

Discussions

Lore Solaris “Mayan Time/Spirit workshop” (Not 100% confirmed)

Peter “From Shaman to Shrink”

Michael “100 Books to read, building your Psyconaught”

Tanya & Sno “Grounding and integrating psychedelic experiences”

Paul “to be announced”

Ronan “Ayahuasca”

Martin “Discussion: Have your cake(s) and eat it: How to take your weekend holiday and still make sense on Monday”

Rainbow Chill out and Healing Space

Info come soon

Market Space

Happy High Herbs

Piechedelic

IZWOZ

More Info Soon

Tunes

Krustys 6 hour sound workshop

Paul Abade

Sam I am

ZoWzi

GroovyBoots

Rainbow-Architect (Live 5pc)

Morphogen

Rich

Dub-man

ega2006.jpg

If you would like to submit a workshop proposal, market store or other, do not hesitate to contact us at;

[email protected]

Date: 2-5/06-06

Venue: Opoeia (in the Otway) http://www.opoeia.com.au/

Camping on site is free, so come equipped for the stay (e.g. food and warm clothing). There are toilets and showers on site for your use.

Some cabins beds May be available to rent out in the future.

Early Bird tickets

are available Now @ $55 for a very limited time at

http://www.entheo.net/

The PayPal account will Excepts credit cards

Or

From tomorrow, tickets may also be purchased at ‘The Happy Herbs’ Shop (**formerly Happy High Herbs’**) in Smith St., Melbourne. 9419 1277

:)

Hello folks,

some may remember me from my brief introduction about six months ago (at the time I got a computer for the first time.....still very virgin-like!)

It was an introduction mainly through the saddest of circumstances when our good mate Aaron / Psycho0 passed away.........tough times, but the support shown here from you all made it lighter for myself and also his family.

I've kept in contact with Aarons girlfriend (who I met for the first time at his funeral) over the past months to lend her support and an opportunity to speak freely about where she's at and how she feels......She is one gr8 gal.

At this years EGA I endeavour to create a space dedicated to the memory of our much missed mate......

a place where people can go to pay respect, reflect, laugh, cry,or just be.

A little place that allows Aaron to be part of this years conference...........shit, he may even make the whole thing this year (without getting arrested on a morning fishing 'trip')

If anyone would like to contribute in any way by bringing a token to leave at his alter, or a plant they would like included in a tribute garden....all will be honoured and appreciated.

Plan is also to make a book available to write in thoughts, memories, stories or to just sign in loving support that will later be passed onto his family. (if they are happy for us to do so...I lost my phone with father and brothers number but I recently e-mailed Kat and Im sure she will get back to me shortly with blessings)

Aaron was one of the funniest/cheekiest dudes Ive been blessed to know so in no way do I see this space as being solomn......although I may crack a tear or two?

Thanks again guys for being great, this forum meant alot to him........as did the plants of the Gods............

Please pm or email me if you have any comment or suggestion or question,

Cheers, Shelley.

OH, and by the way........Yippee......its drawing near.....

Ive been looking forward to this as much as my recent Eclipse Chase in Turkey (which was all I had imagined and more) Last year was a blast and I feel blessed to have grown closer to Ronnie,Kaz,Adrian and Martin since that time...you guys are awesome and have givin me more than a few giggles since then,.... and this could be the one Martin...a full set that dosent start just before Im meant to be at work!!!

Gees Ronny I thought I was the only one that was into putting knickers on my head...

Hahaha, must be the mushrooms channelling there Fantasy throw us :P

Early Bird tickets

are available Now @ $55 for a very limited time at

http://www.entheo.net/

No credit card makes it difficult for me to get one, is there any other way one could get one of these EB tickets (Early Bird tickets)?

^^^Ditto with Amulte.

Also I think this is an appropriate time to start getting ideas of how the other sydney-newcastle crew are travelling down this year.

What are people considering???

Later this week, you will be able to get tickets at ‘Happy High Herbs’ on Smith Street in Melb as well as on line.

so either i get a credit card or travel to melbourne to get a cheap ticket??

dont mean to sound a bitch but thats totally fucked. utterly..

if somone could pick one up for me and i repay them that would be sweet

Edited by Amulte

I am happy you feel so strongly about coming to the conference, please just remember we are all working very hard on this and trying to run ega as well as hold our normal every day jobs. Ega is non profit; if anything it cost the organizers. Please be understanding, and if you are patient I am sure we can organize some Alternative ticket options in a case by case basis. But the most time saving for all is to use the system we have set up. to keep the cost down we have do keep it simple and time effective.

We are all just doing this for the love of it, and we hope you can make it.

yes i do completely understand the situation. please be aware i wasnt saying that who everything is setup as 'fucked', in all honesty i was refering to the situation ive found myself in. this would be my 1st EGA, and would like to make it clear that i DO appeciate all the work everyone puts in. i did not mean to sound ungrateful, i should have phrased my statement to reflect that.

sorry for any grief caused

All good, we all wont the same thing, that is to get together and chat about plants :)

Ok, we have the tickets printed, so those lovely, intelligent people that have already gone out and purchased ‘Early Bird’ tickets - you should be getting them in the mail shortly.

From tomorrow;

Tickets may also be purchased @

‘The Happy Herbs’ Shop (**formerly Happy High Herbs’**)

In Smith St., Melbourne. 9419 1277

&

'Earthcare Healthfoods'

187 Maroondah highway Healesville

:wink: Support our Supporters :)

No credit card makes it difficult for me to get one, is there any other way one could get one of these EB tickets (Early Bird tickets)?

Hey Amulte, just in case you weren't aware,

I don't have a CC either but bought our tickets using PayPal.

PayPal enables me to EFT money out of my bank account, into a PayPal account. This allows me to purchase from anywhere that has PayPal much the same as if I had a Credit Card. It is awesome, because I hate those bloody things.

It does take almost a week to set up your account with them and do the initial funds transfer though.

Hey Amulte, just in case you weren't aware,

I don't have a CC either but bought our tickets using PayPal.

PayPal enables me to EFT money out of my bank account, into a PayPal account. This allows me to purchase from anywhere that has PayPal much the same as if I had a Credit Card. It is awesome, because I hate those bloody things.

It does take almost a week to set up your account with them and do the initial funds transfer though.

Thanks so much for that info ‘Pelinester’, I would think that you’d be getting your ticket any time soon.

Though I sound like a broken record, it’s only that I know what it’s like to be short on cash, but you may as well take advantage of the early bird tickets if you are interested in coming to the conference. They will only stay at this price for a week or so, then… up they go…. :blush:

Ensure you read the first post from time to time as it tends to get updated every week. There are many people involved this year, which though it’s fantastic, they tend to change their minds about things quite frequently

Well if you are really into fungi I have some good news for you, Bruce Fuhrer, one of Australians leading mycologist and fungi photographers is short listed for Entheogenesis Australis (EGA) this June. I am sure most of you would be familiar with his work, if not go out and get a copy;

Field Companion to Australian Fungi

Just off to the second EGA meeting now, will have news on the cabin beds when I get back, but I think there are 20 up for grabs. So be ready to nab them up. We need to have your ticket number or paypal docket number for you to book them, in other words, you need to have got a ticket.

All way good to catch up with the plant heads

A group of 4 or 5 of us that are going together would be interested in one of the cabins if a whole one becomes available.

Well there is only 2 cabins I think, and they have loads of bunks, so it is communal living. It is more like when you are on camp and there is load of people in one room, but trust me it will be exciting :)

Will we have 20 cabin beds up for rent from the Friday to Monday, so the rooms are communal like camp bunks and it is $40 for the bed for the period of your stay.

We need to have your ticket number or paypal docket number for you to book them, in other words, you need to have got a ticket.

The cabin beds also have there own shower block I am told. You do not need to pay for the beds till you arrive at the conference.

What do I do?

Email Bec @ [email protected]

In the subject heading wrights “EGA BEDS”

With your ticket or paypal docket number

Let here know the number of beds you would like

And she will get back to you from there

There are no guarantees, the beds will not last long

Ok now that is it, no more, wall this is the last one;

Greg Kasarik - "The Near Death Experience: Science & the Exploration of life after Death"

See;

http://www.ndexp.com/

Thanks to ‘Young Tripper’s’ negotiations skills

You can now pick up tickets from Thursday in Adelaide @

Happy High Herbs

28 Bank St Adelaide 5000

Phone: 08 8211 8885

:) Support our Supporters :wink: