The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

that sounds very nice to me, thank you :)

VVVVV gets salvia guaranitica sample + cutting (contains 'cirsiliol'...organic ambien, anyone..?), P. setigerum seeds, brugmansia sauvelons cut "pink" VVVVVV - c'mon guys, let's get this goin..

Edited by hunnicutt

VVVVVVVVVV gets 20HBWR, 1g Kanna 10g Damiana 10g Calea Zacatechichi VVVVVVVVVVVVV Hope thats all good peeps!

Edited by AndyAmine.

VVV gets the usual 100 -1000 N. Tabacum, 20+ P. Somni seeds, 20 Sida Rhombifolia seeds, 10 Solanum seaforthianum seeds, 2 x Small Justica Pectoralis, + some peganum harmala and rivea corymbosa seeds VVV

if these dont go ill add more

be careful with the sida and solanum as they are VERY weedy. But the Solanum is quite pretty.

(Edited for clarity and size. AndyAmine.)

Edited by AndyAmine.

Can people please try to keep the text and blank spaces in your posts to a minimum so that the thread is quick and easy to scroll through.

If you have a question please read the sticky posted threads or the first posts of the thread you are unsure about. Failing that please contact me directly.

Thank you,

AndyAmine (S&P E Mod)

Edited by AndyAmine.

Yes please! :lol:

VVVV Gets 10 Acacia madenii seeds, 50 Acacia menaloxn seeds(have had results), chilli seeds(Ebony Fire), 25 HBWR seeds, P.Som seeds. VVVV

I'm happy to include some more if needed! :bong::puke::slap:

Yes please !

vvvv Gets 1 x Psychotria Viridis leaf cut, p. Som seeds, Rivea corymbosa Seeds, Peganum Harmala seeds, some acacia seed active and inactive - A. Melanoxylon, A. Fimbriata, A. Leiocalyx, A. Disparrima, vvv

Yes please

gets N. Tobbacium seed and pereskopsis cutting (rooted)

VVVVVVVVgets t.pachanoi tip cutting, the above listed peres cut, 10 of my homegrown loph seeds and a foaming hand-shandyVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Hate to jump in again but want those loph seeds BAD !

vvv gets Gets 2 x Psychotria leaf cuts of your choice, 1 x justica pectoralis plant, p. Som seeds, Peganum Harmala seeds, N. tabacum Seeds, Solanum Seaforthium seeds, some acacia seed - A. Melanoxylon, A. Fimbriata, A. Leiocalyx, A. Disparrima vvv

Edited by DarkSpark

Cheers DarkSpark

VVV Gets Acacia acuminata seed, P. som (Canadian double bloom) seed, Nicotiana rustica seed, N. langsdorffii seed, a TBM segment, and anything else I might find VVV

Edited by Uda

i'll grab that trade if you can bring it round that would be swell :),

VvVvVvvV anocorpus mix,some trich sp, peganum harmala, and datura VvVvVvVvV

Edited by gogogadget

Thanks! BloodTranceFusion takes this offer and gives:

VVVVVVVV Acacia maidenii, obtusifolia, acuminata (some broad, some narrow phylode) seeds VVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVgets t.pachanoi tip cut, 10 homegrown loph seedsVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVgets t.pachanoi tip cut, 10 homegrown loph seedsVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

thanks heaps incognito

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Gets 10 x Peganum Harmala(Syrian Rue) seed, 10 x datura stramonium seed and 10 x Acacia fimbriata seed VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Lets get this moving I'll add to todeeptohandle's post

a small trichocereus spachianus and a small mertlocereus .(not sure of the spelling) (blue candlestick) cuttings

Yoink.

Next gets

VVVVVVVV Datura metal v fastuosa (30-40) seeds, 6 Dracena Draco seeds, 10 Trichocereus pachanoi seeds, some ficus religiosa seeds, some dried mugwort and passionflower VVVVVVVV

Edited by eatfoo

Sweet, I'll take that. :)

Next gets.....

WWWWWWWWWW Datura stramonium seed (100 seeds), Trichocereus spachianus seeds (30-40), Escholzia californica seed (30-40) WWWWWWWWWWWWW

PM'd

hey guys, can i play too?

sounds bril sola. but you can keep your dat stram i have millions myself.

our lucky next player will receive some (~20) anadenanthera colubrina seeds and a pile of home grown papaver s seeds of varying colours and shapes (by my dear old aunt in turkey of course). do i really have to put all those VVs? i don't really see the point. peace!

Ill take those!! Thanks =)

VVVV t.pacho tip cutting VVVVV

Cool as I'll take that

Pilocereus and some other cactus seed hbwr and milkyway a T spachianus plant

Cool as I'll take that

Pilocereus and some other cactus seed hbwr and milkyway a T spachianus plant

thanks bud i'm after cactus atm,

40 acacia seed Farnesiana,longifolia,maidenii 120 seed ptotal, 4 p. viridis,

Yes please =]

VV Next person gets - T. scopulicola X pachanoi seeds, Mimosa tenuiflora (hostillis)seeds, T. Bridgesii X SS02 seeds and random L. Williamsii seeds. I cant be bothered counting out the amounts, but I have plenty of all of them, so ill send a bunch of each (more than enough to play with) VV

Awsome cheers

Vvvv gets hbwr and milkyway seeds datura triple purple seed S viridis and some random cactus seed vvvv