The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

Ooh ooh!! ME! I LOOOVE researching homegrown bacci.

vvvvvv gets 50 HBWR seeds, some Acacia Podalyriifolia seed, Datura ferox seed and approx. 2g of this Quit Pot mix(very nice). vvvvvv

:) :D

Thankya

VvvvVVVV GEts D.Inoxia Herbage(Cant Send Thru Mail), Trich Seeds, Chilli Seeds, Papaver rhoeas Seed About 3000(Scratch That I picked Em out And They Where Mouldy Sorry) But i may be able to get some P. Som Seeds..

(I Hope That Trade WAs Fair Enough For the Haters)

Edited by The Deb-One-Amine

I'll chuck on 50 HBWR seeds to deb one's post, try and get this thing moving again! :)

So that will be:

VVVVVVVVV gets deb one's D.Inoxia Herbage, Trich Seeds, Chilli Seeds, and 50 HBWR seeds(from me)VVVVVVVV

So the claimer can msg deb one for the first 3, and msg me for the 50 HBWR. :lol: See if this thread can pick up again!

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade
  • Like 2

does any one have some more phalaris arundinacea or Phalaris aquatica seeds

i can give you chilli seeds some pomegranate seeds and some of these seeds i dont know what they are http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26211

create a new thread, or find an old thread to ask. this thread is for accepting the immediately previous offer (after which you have to make a new offer that the next person who comes along may choose to accept).

I'll take it, thanks guys.

VVVVVVVVVgets 10g of Datura stramonium seeds, Escholzia sp. seeds (lots), Dodonae viscosa seeds (lots)VVVVVVVVVVVVV

When I say lots I mean there are too many to count, hundreds of each.

I'll grab that, hopefully we can get this thing moving again, eh? Thanks Sola

VVVVVVVVV GETS: 100 or so Silene Capensis/Undulata seeds, 10 Brugmansia sanguinea seeds, and 2 kanna cuttings (unrooted) of your choice - Nova or Emarcidum VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Thanks,

WVWVVW gets some cacti seeds - interesting ones - some lophs, Trichocereus etc etc. VVVV

Always keen .:)

VVVV Bunch of different Indian seeds, Hippophae rhamnoides, chillies, etc, plus some Acacia acuminata and Datura metel seeds VVVV

BUT, I'll have to mid-Feb, after I'm back from NZ...

offer: small pack 8-10 sida cardifolia seeds if anyone interested.

Edited by suuuuu

offer: small pack 8-10 sida cardifolia seeds if anyone interested.

Not sure if this was meant to be in the main Seed & Plant Exchange bit, but if your offering free Sida Cordifolia seeds then I'm keen! I'll send you a PM.

**Continue on from tripsis's post if suuuuu isn't claiming them.

Not sure if this was meant to be in the main Seed & Plant Exchange bit, but if your offering free Sida Cordifolia seeds then I'm keen! I'll send you a PM.

**Continue on from tripsis's post if suuuuu isn't claiming them.

From post 1 comes the instructions on how to use this thread.

Tripitaka

• <LI class=avatar>
tripitaka_closeup.jpg <LI class=title>Prophet bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:42 PM

Basically what we are planning to do here is in line with other national and international forums.

The post will be what is offered in the style of:

VVVVVVV has (insert item here)VVVVVVVV

if this is of interest then you simply have to accept!

so:

(name) takes this offer and gives:

VVVVVVVV (insert item here)VVVVVVVVVV

All behind the scene information should utilise the PM function as to keep the thread clear and precise and not clog it up with extraneous information.

here is an example that is happening at the Nook

free thread

This is a good way for people to clear any excess seed, plants, plant matter etc and inturn provide you a wide diversity of genetic material.

Pinball Number Count

Art is the lie that allows us to recognise the truth

-Picasso[/b] 0

With that in mind lets kick it off again with

vvvvvv gets 10 M.hostilis seed + some N.rustica seed + 5 A.columbrina seeds vvvvvv

• Like 2

i'll take that, thanks dworx i've been looking for hostilis

VVVVVVVV gets 10x loph seed, 50x mixed poppy 10x acacia acuminata seed VVVVVVVV

Edited by gogogadget

thanks gogogadget vvvvv gets some A.columbrina, datura stramonium, peganum harmala, phalaris aquatica, rivea corymbosa, and sida cordifolia all seed vvvvv

:)

Ill grab those VVVVV Bhut Jolokia Seed, Naga pc1 seed, Legal! alternative smoking blend, which includes urtica dioicia, Nypmphaea Caerulea, South Carolina Nicotiana Tabacum,. VVVV

Edited by AndyAmine.

I'll take those off your hands Atlas...they'll make for one cool party trick one day ;) the chilli's that is! as for the blend ill have to look it up but im sure it will be fun.

VVVVVVVVV nicotiana tobacum seeds, juuls x scop (echinsopsis syn trichocereus)seeds (only about 5 or so left :unsure: ), heimia salicifolia seeds VVVVVVVV

Edited by 2Deep2Handle

i'll pick those up, thank you :)

VVVVVVV brugmansia pink sauvelons cut, salvia guaranitica foliage sample (fresh), p. setigerum seed, sample of maconha brava VVVVVVVV

Edited by hunnicutt

i've been waiting for that brug ty,ty,ty,ty, :)))pm'ed

VvVvvVvV

7 Syrian rue (harmala seed)

10 baby woodrose (Hawaiian)

lots of Canadian poppy

+

to any Perth members

coleus blumei seedling 1x,

loph seedling 1x

^^^^^^^^

Edited by gogogadget

Cheers for that (: Pm'd

VVVVVVV gets bunch of syrian rue seeds, Acacia podalyriaefolia and phlebophylla seeds 4 or so of each, datura stramonium, a bunch of unknown poppy and some peres cuts VVVVVVV

Edit; this is still up from grabs from gogogadget

to any Perth members

coleus blumei seedling 1x,

loph seedling 1x

^^^^^^^^

Edited by Ethen

Ill Grab those Thanks

VVVVV Legal! alternative smoking blend, which includes urtica dioicia, Nypmphaea Caerulea, South Carolina Nicotiana Tabacum and some vine. Can also be used as tea, Various Pap Som Seeds, Dried Lemon Balm VVVV

Edited by AndyAmine.

I'll try that out atlas, sounds great!!

VVVVV gets 50 hbwr seeds (found some more, germinating only), 20+ seeds from an unknown nightshade with smallish pink trumpet-like flowers and big heart shaped leaves, and some pap som seeds VVVVVVVVVVV

cheers.

cheers ashes :)

VVVVVV gets rivea corymbosa ,datura stramonium, delosperma intortum, peganum harmala all seed + a few nexus leaves for propagation VVVVVV

the nightshade sounds pretty :wub:

Edited by lofty86

Yes please !!!

vvvv gets 500+ N. Tabacum seeds, 20+ P. Somni seeds, 2 x Psychotria Alba and 2 x Psychotria Cartha and 1 x P. Viridis Leaves mailed already setup in propagation bags and a few A. Podalyriifolia seeds from last season(may or may not be viable) vvvv

if this doesn't get any takers ill add some more to keep the thread rolling

man i wish i got those HBWR, if anyone wants to trade anything i have offered for some hit me up.

Edited by DarkSpark

OI !! fuck yeh,

VVVVV Gets 20x T.Bridgesii seeds

20x P.C x Psycho seeds

10x Lions Tail seed

20 grams Chaliponga.

sounds good mr b

VVVV gets a small pedro pup, 20 catha edulis seeds, 20 hbwr and some heimia seeds VVVV