The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

Thanks

WWWWWWW gets HBWR seeds, , 3 x zonk capsules, ~10g of cola nut pieces and california poppy herb WWWWWW

Thanks Freaky Chicken

VVVVVVVV Gets rooted Bridgesii mid cutting with pup, Spachinus seed VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by Yawning Man

Thanks Freaky Chicken

VVVVVVVV Gets rooted Bridgesii mid cutting with pup, Spachinus seed VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Thanks yawn

wwww gets one TBM pup www

Edited by dworx

Nice, thanks dworx.

VVVV Psilocybe galindoi sporeprint (for microscopy only), P. somniferum seeds, A. acuminata seeds VVVVV

Nice, thanks dworx.

VVVV Psilocybe galindoi sporeprint (for microscopy only), P. somniferum seeds, A. acuminata seeds VVVVV

Thanks!

wvwvwvwvwvwvwv gets a small rooted pedro, good for grafting wvwvwvwvwvwvw

• Like 1

Thanks!

wvwvwvwvwvwvwv gets a small rooted pedro, good for grafting wvwvwvwvwvwvw

Sweet!

vvvvvvvv gets acacia maidenii, peganum harmala, brugmansia candida, argeria nervosa, and n.rustica. all seed vvvvvvvv

Thanks

VVVVV gets ~ 20 Acacia Cultriformis seeds, ~10 Acacia Melanoxylon seeds, ~20 HBWR seeds, and some Lion's Tail (Leonotis Leonurus) herbage VVVVV

Free chilly plants. Unfortunately I lost track of which were which so you could get anything from mini capsicum to chocolate habanero (dumbarse I am).... But if anyone wants free chillies and don't mind what you get let me know. So long as my babies go to good home I'm happy!

I also have some b caapi. but they are very small still. Let me know if you want some I can post them when they are bigger and stronger.

Hello everyone I normally would not request freebees I happen to have the unfortunate residency of WA so I share the strict new laws that restrict many fellow members from the privlidge of buying from the SAB shop so I was just wondering if anyone situated in WA/Perth have any spare seeds I would glady donate a small amount for your trouble and return the favour in time as my garden expands and starts turning over seed/cuttings.

Let me know, I would much appreciate any peeps who are willing to help.

Thanks in advance guys!

Edited by Antrenom

Hello everyone I normally would not request freebees I happen to have the unfortunate residency of WA so I share the strict new laws that restrict many fellow members from the privlidge of buying from the SAB shop so I was just wondering if anyone situated in WA/Perth have any spare seeds I would glady donate a small amount for your trouble and return the favour in time as my garden expands and starts turning over seed/cuttings.

Let me know, I would much appreciate any peeps who are willing to help.

Thanks in advance guys!

Hey

What seeds are you after? Im in Sydney, couldnt i be able to send you some? Cant be that strict with the mail/search?

Peace

:devil: this is not the appropriate thread to be discussing such topics

Edited by blowng

so madhouse stuff still stands

VVVVVVV gets ~ 20 Acacia Cultriformis seeds, ~10 Acacia Melanoxylon seeds, ~20 HBWR seeds, and some Lion's Tail (Leonotis Leonurus) herbage VVVVV PM Madhouse

nice

VvVvV Gets a KS cube print (for microscopy purposes only), some P.somniferum seed, and what ever else i can dig up VvVvV

nice

VvVvV Gets a KS cube print (for microscopy purposes only), some P.somniferum seed, and what ever else i can dig up VvVvV

^Thanks^

VVV Gets 50g Mandragora officinalis root pieces, 50 Syrian Rue seeds VVV

-NOTICE-

For the time being I have decided to no longer allow the trading spores from/of psilocybin/psilocin containing mushrooms and sclerotia etc in the Seed & Plant Exchange.

Im sorry if this causes any inconvenience but I believe its in the forums best interests.

I will be making a pinned notice at the top of the page and in the title of this thread later tonight.

Well there goes my ability to participate :(

May I ask as to why AA? Did T request this or is it just sumthing u have decided?Or is it because it is not a seed or said plant? :P

Edited by naja naja

Ive decided not to allow it for the time being until I make up my mind on the matter.

Id rather not discuss it openly here for the moment but your welcome to PM me if you like. :)

lets get this going again!

VVVVVVVVVvgets Acacia Acuminata (narrow) plant 40cm, assorted P som mix (seeds) and a few Psychotria Carth seedsVVVVVVVVVVV

bam! thanks!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVgets some pereskiopsis cuts, trichocereus scopolicola 'hulk' tip cutVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

oooo me please!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVgets Acacia Acuminata plant (narrow) 30 cm, P som seed mix and desmanthus ill (sabine) seedsVVVVVVVVVVVVv

Awesome.

VVVVV A. acuminata seeds, P. somniferum seeds, Eschscholzia californica seeds VVVVV

thanks tripsis, I've got a thing for Acacias at the moment :)

VVVVV gets A. Cultriformis, A. Melanoxylon, A. Obtusifolia, A. Maidenii (all seeds), ~20 HBWR seeds, ~10 Sida Rhombifolia seeds VVVVVV