The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

perhaps you should have a quick look through this thread to see what really makes it stall. it certainly isnt ed's cuttings. by my count that is the 11th free cutting that ed has offered in this thread on the condition that the recipient pays postage, pretty generous id say. they have all gone very quickly with most being snapped up on the same day.

yeah i understand that, but i have seen many cuttings go in this thread and other threads simelar to this, and never have i seen the person recieving paying the postage.

if someone is willing to pay for the postage though, continue on. it's things like this though that makes these threads stall.

Depending on the cutting the recipient usually always pays the postage, It is only fair (unless the sender is in a generous mood).

And take a good long look at what makes these threads stall... its not the cuttings, its the ppl adding stupid posts for no reason that takes the tread away from its original topic..

IF your going to post a comment in this thread at least share the love and give something away at the same time..

Anyways i dont know where we are up to but

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV gets Fresh Mexi Print, some desmanthius seed, some P.somniferumn (purple tulip) seed and 1000+N.tobaccum seedVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Peace

Depending on the cutting the recipient usually always pays the postage, It is only fair (unless the sender is in a generous mood).

And take a good long look at what makes these threads stall... its not the cuttings, its the ppl adding stupid posts for no reason that takes the tread away from its original topic..

IF your going to post a comment in this thread at least share the love and give something away at the same time..

Anyways i dont know where we are up to but

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV gets Fresh Mexi Print, some desmanthius seed, some P.somniferumn (purple tulip) seed and 1000+N.tobaccum seedVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Peace

Thanks Sally I'll grab that one

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV gets subbo's seed plus 1'+ T.spachianus cutting - recipient to cover postage VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

EDIT :ohh crap did we just stuff the thread lol was ed's stuff gone Hey Ed if no one snapped it up I'm happy to pay postage just pm and let me know

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Gets P. Somniferum seeds , S. Rhombifolia seeds, P. Harmala seeds , R. Coryombosa seeds & E.Sensisis seeds VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

ohh kenny mate yours is on the way mate I thought the misses posted it the other day unfortunately was caught up between a few papers sorry about the delay I posted em myself about 5 mins ago so i know they're on the way now...

Sent today 20/02/09 yeah i'm a slack arse

Edited by neoshaman

Thanks Sally I'll grab that one

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV gets subbo's seed plus 1'+ T.spachianus cutting - recipient to cover postage VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

EDIT :ohh crap did we just stuff the thread lol was ed's stuff gone Hey Ed if no one snapped it up I'm happy to pay postage just pm and let me know

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Gets P. Somniferum seeds , S. Rhombifolia seeds, P. Harmala seeds , R. Coryombosa seeds & E.Sensisis seeds VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

ohh kenny mate yours is on the way mate I thought the misses posted it the other day unfortunately was caught up between a few papers sorry about the delay I posted em myself about 5 mins ago so i know they're on the way now...

Share the love people with freebies!!

www gets pap seed tas, a few loph seeds fresh, some rue seed and some tobacco seeds wwww

Sent 03/02

Edited by sharxx101

ill take them sharxx!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWgets p. viridis, p. harmala, blue lotus extract, scop seedsWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Why thanks subbo!

VVVVVVVV gets Nelumbo nucifera seeds, 30 x bridgesii seeds, 30 x Trich. peru 'Icaro' seeds, A. maidenii seeds, A. acuminata seeds and an aussie native orchid. VVVVVVVVVVVVV

yoink..thanks Undergrounder

VVVVVVVV..gets mixture of Datura seed, mixture of Leonotis seed, Afghan white poppy seed...VVVVVVVV SENT 26 FEB 09

Edited by Hunab Ku

cheers hunab!!! ARRIVED

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWgets tas pap seeds, 1 hbwr seed, P. viridis seeds, tabacco seedsWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Edited by subbo

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWgets tas pap seeds, 1 hbwr seed, P. viridis seeds, tabacco seedsWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

moving things along.....

WWWW gets a p. cubensis print (for microscopy purposes only) some wheat grass seeds WWWWW

cor blimey ey...I'll take those and say ya tha postage me old mate

VVVVVVV gets a fat ass scop pup VVVVVVVVV no postage to WA or Taz sorry.....SENT

Edited by Hunab Ku

^ Yes please!

vvvvvvvv Gets A. muscaria spore print (for microscopy only) vvvvvvvvv

Edited by alkatrope

i'll take that thanks! WWWW gets a p cube spore print (for microscopy purposes only) and an unrooted cutting of Heimia salicifolia - (Sinicuichi)WWWW

oh and cause it's my 100th post i'll also add a TBM pup. peace.

Edited by holymountain

ill take that

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvgets a pachanoi tip cuttingvvvvvvvvvv

ill take that

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvgets a pachanoi tip cuttingvvvvvvvvvv

i'll grab that if possible... WWWW gets a cube print (for microscopy purposes) heimia cutting and psychotria carthaginensis cutting (all cuttings unrooted)WWWWWW

Edited by holymountain

yoink!

WWWWWWWWWWWgets tas pap seeds, morning glory seeds, psycho0 seeds! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

yoink!

WWWWWWWWWWWgets tas pap seeds, morning glory seeds, psycho0 seeds! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ill take those :D

wwwwwwwww gets psycho0 seed, calea seed and morning glory! wwwwwwwwwwww

Edited by lsdreamz

wwwwwwwww gets psycho0 seed, calea seed and morning glory! wwwwwwwwwwww

My first post.

Would love to take them off your hands...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV gets Trichocereus peruvianus seeds (50ish) VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

***EDIT*** item sent

againt ***EDIT*** ---- seeds received.

Edited by Foton

yoink foton mate! and welcome to the forums!!! ARRIVED

WWWWWWWWgets 25ish Trichocereus Peruvianus seeds, 30 odd HBWR seeds, Datura Inoxia and Wrightii seeds and a few Morning Glory seedsWWWWWWWWW

Edited by subbo

yoink foton mate! and welcome to the forums!!!

WWWWWWWWgets 25ish Trichocereus Peruvianus seeds, 30 odd HBWR seeds, Datura Inoxia and Wrightii seeds and a few Morning Glory seedsWWWWWWWWW

Thanks I'll take that lot subbo :)

WWWWWWWWgets 25ish Trichocereus Peruvianus seed and a lots of Morning Glory seeds, some pap som mix seeds & various seed ;) WWWWWWWWW

thanks

VVVVVVV gets some Catha seed and a bridgesii cutting VVVVVVVVV

oh yes please :)

wwww gets 10ish hbwr seeds, sceletium tortuosum seeds and a cube print for their microscope observations wwww

thanks US

www gets a surprise bag of seeds & herbagewww

Thanks Toastie. I like surprises.

vvvvvvvv Gets some Calea herbage and some Nymphaea stamens vvvvvvvvv

Cheers Morg

vvvvvv gets some Stictocardia tilifolia seed, some Silene undulata root powder & some S. undulata seedvvvvvvvvv