The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

Thanks sensient

VVVVVVVVVVVgets some Acacia accuminata seed,Bridge seed and some other tricho hybrid seedsVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Thanks sensient

VVVVVVVVVVVgets some Acacia accuminata seed,Bridge seed and some other tricho hybrid seedsVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

thanks salem, VVVVVVVV gets some well-rooted stapelia cuts, 20 T. peruvianus 'Icaro' seeds and some chilli seeds. VVVVVVVV

thanks salem, VVVVVVVV gets some well-rooted stapelia cuts, 20 T. peruvianus 'Icaro' seeds and some chilli seeds. VVVVVVVV

he man thenks, ill take the icaro seeds

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWgets a cub prints for microscopic researchWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks bud I will take that.

wwwwwwwwwww Gets a T.pachnoi cutting and some rue seeds wwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwww Gets a T.pachnoi cutting and some rue seeds wwwwwwwwww

wwwww gets some nicotinia rustica seeds, agreyia nervosa seeds, a p. cubensis print (for microscopy purposes only) and whatever else i might have around wwwww

thanks holy..

VVVVVV gets P Somniferum, Afghan White Poppy, Pach seeds, accuminata seeds and anything else I can find VVVVVVV..SENT

Edited by Hunab Ku

thnx hunab

VVVVVVVVVVVVV gets cal poppies seed, tabacum seed, hemia seed and dragon fruit seed and whatever else i find (should be a few)VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by Amulte

yoink...

VVVVVVV gets P somniferum, Acacia Madenii, Scop seed and a bag of unknown seeds. VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV....SENT

Edited by Hunab Ku

Yoinkas

Gets 20 ea of Pach x SS02 & Vice versa, SS02 x juuls, SS pach x SS02, SS02 x bridge, AZ pach x SS02 & a wild pan sub print for the capn cook, hell its the giving season, tsp Afghan poppy, some Psycho0 x ? & some huasca x ?, S cordifolia, D bosseranium

Cheers subbo

Edited by shruman

Yoinkas

Gets 20 ea of Pach x SS02 & Vice versa, SS02 x juuls, SS pach x SS02, SS02 x bridge, AZ pach x SS02 & a wild pan sub print for the capn cook, hell its the giving season, tsp Afghan poppy, some Psycho0 x ? & some huasca x ?, S cordifolia, D bosseranium

Cheers subbo

yoink

yes the mother load...

VVVVVVVVVV gets..acaia complanata seed, brug seed, scop seed, and a few Desmanthus seeds.VVVVVVVVV

SENT

Edited by Hunab Ku

hi guys,not after your stuff hunab,just wanted to say i am sorry for not getting back to everyone about his thread,been working(seasonal worker),so got called unexpectedly,if i owe you something,or you owe me,please p.m me with detaiols,many thanks,......sensient

yes the mother load...

VVVVVVVVVV gets..acaia compl

Ill take those intense

VVVVVVVV gets HBWR seeds, Rivea Corymbosa seeds and some scop seed VVVVVVVVV

SENT

Edited by Hunab Ku

Ill take those intense

VVVVVVVV gets HBWR seeds, Rivea Corymbosa seeds and some scop seed VVVVVVVVV

WWWWWWW got Delosperma boss seeds, scop seeds, S. Cordifolia seeds, Pach+ss02 seedsWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWW got Delosperma boss seeds, scop seeds, S. Cordifolia seeds, Pach+ss02 seedsWWWWWWWWW

Yoink I'll take those subbo

WWWWWW gets S.Rhombifolia seeds, R.corymbosa seeds , P.somniferum seeds ,P.Harmala seeds WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:o Yoink

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW gets Acacia galore gift pack... decurrens - baileyana and another I'm yet to ID :) (seeds) WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Edited by kenny

ill take that kenny!

WWWWWWWWWWWgets ss02+pach seeds, SSpach+ss02 seeds, 2 types of P.somniferum seedsWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Edited by subbo

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV gets subbo's seed plus 1'+ T.spachianus cutting - recipient to cover postage VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

ed

By my reckoning next recipient for this post is JustAskSally.

<h3 style="font-size: 20px;">

</h3>

Edited by reshroomED

What's the issue IC? if it is that ED wants someone to cover postage when subbo isn't then you gotta give it some more thought, all of subbo's offer is seed, which is cheaps as to post because you just pay for an envelope, maybe some bubble wrap if your picky, but ED is offering up a cutting, which may cost upward of $10-20 to post. See the difference?

If that's not what you were on about then sorry man no offence or attitude intended, just thought I'd have a go at explainin.

Peace

yeah i understand that, but i have seen many cuttings go in this thread and other threads simelar to this, and never have i seen the person recieving paying the postage.

if someone is willing to pay for the postage though, continue on. it's things like this though that makes these threads stall.