The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

Lovely,

gets 5 catha edulis (strain4) seed, 3 Agyreia Nervosa FNQ seeds, 5 Lophophora Williamsii seeds, and some tasmania poppy seed.

Nicceee

Gets a half bag of khat seed still in cracked pods, a decent whack of n.tabacum seed, small clippy of lions tail flowers and some fresh heimia s foliage.

Nicceee

Gets a half bag of khat seed still in cracked pods, a decent whack of n.tabacum seed, small clippy of lions tail flowers and some fresh heimia s foliage.

Oh very nice mate thanks

getsVVVVVVVVVVVVVV 10 hbwr seeds, ~30 leonotis nep seeds, datura ferox seeds and 5 a. simplex seedsVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by mark80

Well I suppose I can take that, to keep the thread running!

VVV Gets big pinch of wild harvested fresh skullcap seeds (Scutellaria lateriflora), a healthy helping of Syrian Rue seeds, some V. africana seeds, and a sample of my own smoking blend (containing wild dagga leaf, flower, extract, powdered fermented kanna, dried fermented sinicuichi, and a lesser amount of other flavorful herbs)VVV

Shoot me a pm, just interested in the smoking blend and the skullcapseeds! Don't need the rest.

VVVVVV Gets 100 trichocereus candicans seeds and a ziplock with fresh homegrown henbane seeds.

vvvvvvvvvvvvv gets 5 teaspoons of Papavier somniforum tulip 5 Tsp of papavier som tassie and 2 Tsp of Datura possibly innoxia. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvv gets 5 teaspoons of Papavier somniforum tulip 5 Tsp of papavier som tassie and 2 Tsp of Datura possibly innoxia. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Excellent!

VVVVV Gets 100 Trichocereus Huascha seed and a small (10cm long not quite as thick) T.Macrogonus cut.VVVVV

vvvvvvvvvvvgets 5Tsp pap som, 5 Tsp pap som ,2Tsp of datura same as above vvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvgets 5Tsp pap som, 5 Tsp pap som ,2Tsp of datura same as above vvvvvvvvvv

adds rooted spike about the size of golfball in atempt to keep things moving

Sounds like a bunnings cactus...You should really show a pic if it is, alot of those type of cacti get "grouped"

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVso u dont want eh?

How bout 10 cm pac.

bet this goes quicker.

peace VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Great, I'll grab that thanks.

wwww about 20 grams of Calamus powder, as well as the following seeds: Desmanthus illinoensis, Eschscholzia californica, Hyoscyamus albus, Ipomoea violacea "heavenly Blue', Nicotiana rustica, Calea, Datura stram., Clitoria wwww

Great, I'll grab that thanks.

wwww about 20 grams of Calamus powder, as well as the following seeds: Desmanthus illinoensis, Eschscholzia californica, Hyoscyamus albus, Ipomoea violacea "heavenly Blue', Nicotiana rustica, Calea, Datura stram., Clitoria wwww

thankyou ointment

wwww gets 4 palo santo sticks, 50 grams of cats claw bark, salvia apiana seeds and datura metel V.chlorantha seeds wwww

thankyou ointment

wwww gets 4 palo santo sticks, 50 grams of cats claw bark, salvia apiana seeds and datura metel V.chlorantha seeds wwww

coool...

WWWgets 1g saffron threads in sealed pack, medium/high grade, no yellow!WWW

Saffron no longer excites mayhaps? :rolleyes:

Lets add to that enough waka grade kava to do up 1 litre...

...honestly, the things you have to do around here...*mutter, mutter*... :P

:lol:

*edited because... I CAN!!! muarharharhar :lol: *

Edited by dqd

sweet ill take that!!!!(been thinkin about kava today)

hmmm

vvvv.gets pachanoi stem sectionvvvvvvvvvvvv

25cm by 8cm

sweet ill take that!!!!(been thinkin about kava today)

hmmm

vvvv.gets pachanoi stem sectionvvvvvvvvvvvv

25cm by 8cm

cheers!

vvvvvvvvvvgets 2 calea cutting and a w. somniferium and a d. bossernium plant and some yohimbine barkvvvvv

sent by normal mail

Aus only

Edited by mark80

sweet, thanks. nice to be back! and we've just had a baby!

VVVVVVV Gets hmm... anyone been chasing a small arnica division or two? i was mighty happy when i found arnica. i'll even sweeten the deal with freshly harvested salvia mellifera (black sage) seeds VVVVVVV

Can't say no to that decoy! :lol:

wwwww gets a small chunk of Psycho0 (9cm long x 9cm outer rib to outer rib), calloused. Can cover post if you don't mind waiting till thurs, otherwise send some stamps to hasten the process :wink: wwwww

WWW Gets 2 unsterile NNSW Cubensis prints for microscopy WWW

Nice, now wheres my microscope :)

WWW Gets 10 L.williamsii seeds, 10 A.obtusi seeds, 10 A.longifolia seeds and 10 A.baileyana seeds. WWW

Oooo, sweet :D I'd been waiting for L. williamsii :worship: (I hope being in the US wont be a problem).

I better pull out somethin special- my Phalaris collection should do.

WWW Gets ~25 Phalaris brachystachys var. Algeria 239821, ~25 Phalaris brachystachys var. Israel 239807, ~25 Phalaris brachystachys var. Jordan 202678, ~20 Phalaris aquatica var. Israel 306772, ~20 Phalaris aquatica var. Turkey 383725, ~20 Phalaris arundinacea var. Iran 380965 WWW