The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

B. caapi consortium

Heh dude...I dunno if it was me who told you about the underground or not (I don't remember much about last sunday after we got back on campus :P ).

Underground was my traditional Saturday night hangout for a long time.

It's fucking awesome. 24 hours, enough pool tables to go around (from memory there are 4? 5?), cheap beer considering it's only 2 minutes from Town Hall stn, and lastly, it's directly behind a crapload of pokies machines...so nobody knows about it!

nah u didnt i been going there for years heh heh

its so sleeazy and dank...

dont EVER go there if u need to take a shit... worse toilet in sydney

but its a good dive

:)

Check your PM boxes everyone.

EDIT:

Bacchant has informed me that he has sourced his caapi from elsewhere. After I made the payment.

Why I trusted a newbie, I don't know.

In any case, I'm out of pocket $20 so if anyone wants a vine, let me know, there are now 2 extras.

[ 12. May 2005, 06:20: Message edited by: apothecary ]

didnt u tell him tht he couldnt get one through u? i thought that was one of the rudest post ive ever read. we were all new to this once, i still consider myself pretty new but if someone replied to me like that i'd be pretty offended. newness doesnt correlate with trustworthyness, however i would say trusting people are trustworthy also.

obvioulsy you may have conversed via pm afer the fact so this may seem out of line, but i got all tense reading that. i thought from your previous posts that you seemd ok, but maybe your just a fuckwit?

Uh...ok.

I don't really see why I have to explain or defend myself, but because your post was so offensive, I think I will anyway.

How can it be one of the rudest posts you've ever read? You obviously didn't read it.

I didn't say he couldn't get one through me. I asked him to introduce himself and say something more than "I'm in for two, now where's the DMT at".

Bacchant's first post to these forums was one asking for 2 caapi plants and somewhere to find P. viridis. To me it didn't sound like anything more than he wanted to consume them, but I was willing to give him a chance.

He did, and he seemed like a nice enough guy, so I paid money out of my own pocket and trusted him.

Obviously, we did converse over pm afterwards, and you are out of line. As to how you feel about my post, I honestly don't give a shit. I'm $20 out of pocket that could be used for bus fare and lunch, and I'm responsible for 2 sacred plants that I don't have room for over winter, and definitely don't want to be responsible for the death of.

EDIT: On that note, you should know that I've paid for the plants, and if I was to cancel the two, then it would ruin the order for everyone else. How do you feel about that?

[ 12. May 2005, 07:18: Message edited by: apothecary ]

sheesh, Chill out Reptyle.

No point fighting someone elses fight.

Maybe I should take my own advice? :confused:

[ 12. May 2005, 07:16: Message edited by: Benzito ]

well if u were new to these forums how would u feel if someone said to you..."no offense but we can't simply trust someone who just joined the forum".

i reckon id be pretty fuckin cut, think everyone was a distrusting arsehole and prolly never come back.

i imagine your response wouldnt be to different.

also do u claim that the thought of ingesting these plants never crossed your mind? and you never thought to get some viridis to go with it? maybe you have a little more experince on the forums and know how discretion helps you pretend your standing on gods step ladder.

im sorrry that i didnt agree with what u wrote, and it does suck that ure out of pocket 20 buks but maybe if u sell em for 20 each when they r a bit bigger then you wont regret trusting a "newby" (fuck i hate that term). if u have no room in your house go plant them in some rainforest and keep an eye on em. im sure they would love u for that ey.

im sorry bout the friction as well, didnt really mean to cause any...i lie i did mean to but will you forgive me....pretty please? maybe oneday we will be friends? hhaha

seriously tho its not a personel thing, just me havin a misinterpretative mooody dance.

[ 12. May 2005, 08:26: Message edited by: reptyle ]

if its a drama and they are quality specimens ill take em off ya hands..

reptyle and i will be in sydney on saturday, when is the meet to collect them?

If there's one thing I hate, it's people who misquote others to further the strength of a weak argument. I said someone who just joined to put their name down, not just joined. He didn't join and then post, he joined specifically to put his name down for cuttings. It was his first post.

minerval, I don't know the quality of the specimens, but generally the quality of UT's products are high. Also, I have no idea when they'll arrive. Mark is express posting them, but as to when they'll leave there is unknown.

If they arrive before this weekend, the meet will probably be on Saturday, with free heimia seed for all who attend.

[ 12. May 2005, 11:09: Message edited by: apothecary ]

well if they arrive before the weekend and the meeting is saturday ill take em off ya hands...

we will be at the botanic grdns so its synchronicity at its best..

i shall match the heimia seed with a heimia seedling of 1year for anyoen that will be there :D

peace

let the plants decide

***E***

nothing :rolleyes:

LOL

whoa.... just picked up on this shit goin down. shame u didnt reply to my pm's apo, i wouldnt have gone elsewhere. im not offended, just relieved that others in this forum aint so uptight. im sure there is something u can take for that thou. :D

000_0361.JPG

What is everyones availability this weekend?

well hopeflly we will be wondering aroudn the gardens checking out the booksand plants they have for sale...

but bear in mind we are travelling three hours just to get there.

let usknow if ur up for a meet n greet..

like i said.

***E***

give em a good mist, and pm me ur phone number if ur goign to organise meeting up with the other participants...

healthy looking specimens

also i think u 2 should kiss and make up

u both have valid points... take it from someone who lives in a unit and until recently was unemployed

having 2 plants u dont have room for and being outa pocket 20 bucks can sometimes be a very shitty thing.

also yes its rude to say i dont trust you but then look and it was apprently justified. really apoth shouldnt be the 1 stuck with 2 plants because he wasnt the 1 that changed his mind, but 10 bucks per caapi vine is a good price and im sure sum1 will want them in sydney