The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Feel like a Sydney meet?

Hey peeps.

I got cut open on Tuesday, and had some Nylon mesh inserted! I am now officially less than 100% human.

I'm recovering slowly but surely, and I get my stitches out on Valentines day. (how sweet :wub: )

I can't drive for 2 weeks, but that should have me back on the road by the 21st of Feb, which gives me a good week and a half before the 4th of March.

So, if I'm well enough to be back at work. Then Gaia knows I'm well enough to meet my ethnobot's!

I'll see you there, and I would love to go back to Wandjina's place afterwards. Pubs and clubs in Sydney are too noisy to really have a good chat.

I got cut open on Tuesday, and had some Nylon mesh inserted! I am now officially less than 100% human.

sounds like a pretty serious procedure you went through! All the best for a speedy recovery :)

I'll see you there, and I would love to go back to Wandjina's place afterwards. Pubs and clubs in Sydney are too noisy to really have a good chat.

Like i said, my door is open...traffic may be pretty congested with the parade (incidentally, I know a few choice spots to watch that are never crowded), but there's a bus from the city that avoids the parade route and drops off almost at my front door! btw, you and K are more than welcome to crash...save you the long drive home.

Thanks for the well-wishes Wandjina, I'm healing much faster than I would've predicted actually. At least, the pain is subsiding quicker than I thought it would, anyway.

btw, you and K are more than welcome to crash...save you the long drive home.

Wow, inviting me and 'K' somewhere can sometimes be a bad move. Resulting in excessive 'robot-ing'.

But I'm assuming you're talking about my partner, Kat, and not a type of cereal? :wink:

That sounds like it would be great actually. I might take you up on that offer, but lets talk about that privately, and maybe a little closer to the date?

Do the bus services run late into the night? Living way out west, my last transport options are normally leaving the city by midnight. So, crashing at your place sounds good indeed.

looks good :D

thanks apo! :D

*bump*

Not too long to go...

Anybody going down from the central coast, send us a PM this week if you wanna meet up and catch the train down together.

You gonna be coming Simon or are things too busy at the moment???

Looks like it's gonna be a good one!

I'll be pming people shortly with my mobi number or something identifiable so we don't lose anyone at the meeting place.

Hey that sounds like fun. Its always good meeting new people with similiar interests ^_^

If i manage to get off work early enough i'll come for a walk over and say hello

There's gonna be some good people coming along, from what I've heard. Everyone should try and make it along. :D

Man I'm gettin pretty excited, have been pickin Datura flowers daily so I have enough rainbow mix to hand out to people who want it (got lots of requests :P) and some smaller amounts of other stuff.

It's gonna be sweet to see everyone again, and lots of new faces on top of that! ^_^

Did I read earlier on this thread that some are bringing music makers?

Is it worth bringing my drum along?

Looking forward to it!

looks like a big one this year. ive counted 12 people and thats not including friends of friends.

I'm interested in going but I'm new here and don't know anyone yet

so I'm not sure how to find and meet you guys there. Let me know?

By the way, where is the Psychedelic Art Gallery in Newtown?

I didn't find any references to it in the web...

Hope to see you soon

hi all. i bin off line for a while. im bac again and look forward to catchin up with yas all. best i bring me gitfiddle i guess. :)

hi all. i bin off line for a while. im bac again and look forward to catchin up with yas all. best i bring me gitfiddle i guess.

I was just wondering where you'd dissappeared to....good to have you back!

see y'all at the meet :)

I will be bringing along 4 tester bags of my new dream mix for a few people to try out and about a gram of rainbow tropane mix also. There are two of those but Amulte has his name on the other one :P

There might be some dried white Nelumbo petals, if they dry in time.

I was hoping to do a huge Calea extract in acetone and redisolve the result in ethanol for oral tincture goodness, so people could play with that too, but it looks like I won't have the time.

I will hopefully be bringing some other stuff along for trades.

Edited by apothecary

I will be bringing along 4 tester bags of my new dream mix for a few people to try out and about a gram of rainbow tropane mix also. There are two of those but Amulte has his name on the other one :P

Ahhhh yeah! nice nice nice LOL :D

bugger... and i even finished work early today

*kicks self*

Was great fun. Cheers to Apos organising skills and hats off to Wandjina for her hospitality.

Lookin forward to the next one.

Oh god I forgot about that! lolllllll

Yeah it was a damn fine day, the main thing I took away from it all is that we don't do it enough!

Wandjina, your garden has a beautiful presence about it, and you have a very good eye for interesting looking cacti. You also left one of your cuttings in my bag...PM me :P

As usual it was just tops to hang out with everyone, get up to a bit of mischief here and there, and discover lots of new things (that Indian resturaunt was to die for...although those orange walls were doing my head in :lol:)