The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Salviador

sms for peace

These sms's going around are really baD! my friend received one tonight saying aussies should gather and " crack skulls". I think it would be really good to send out a different sms emphasising our similarities, send some good intention out there in that sea of negative intention.

So heres what im sending when i buy more credit tomorrow. If you think there is something to add or subtract, or if you think there is a more appealing message please post it. Hell the more different types of this sort of message the more evident it will be that this war is not ok.

Here's what i propose

We all have the same fears and desires, just different ways of showing them! All aussies are aussies regardless of race and colour. We are renowned for our love for bbqs in the true aussie spirit, we fight for those who are in need even if it is in the wrong way. We love our beer, and our world famous beaches. I am u are we are australian. Lets celebrate our similarity and heal our shit people. This infighting is simply unaustralian! Make love not war. Pass it on

or pump john lennon - imagine, to the whole country, infact the whole world, give peace a chance!!

drop acid not bombs

they need a common enemy. like evil aliens bent on world domination and taking over our beaches. then both groups can unite against the aliens.

dam its lonely in my world....

You should probably use the term extra-terrestrials rather then Aliens... as aliens could also be misundertood to mean immigrants, and the way forwarded e-mails and sms's can be rewrittern or edited, its quite likely it could turn out that way

-bumpy

I think the worst thing is that real Aussies won't do anything, because thats just the way we are.

I think the worst thing is that real Aussies won't do anything, because thats just the way we are.

who are these real aussies that you speak of? and what do you want them to do?

-bumpy

who are these real aussies that you speak of? and what do you want them to do?

-bumpy

The ones that will complain and discuss but never do anything about it on a deep and meaningful level for an extended period of time, just like a passing fad, something else will come up instead without the real problem getting solved it'll just be pushed down the list of things to do.