The Corroboree
Amulte

Net Authority.Org

There is this group, ive only just heard of them. Net Authorityhave added many offensive groups and websites to their list. have a look at the site and then the database to see the sites they want banned. look at the full list,it includeds the Cliff Richard web site, the wiggles and other countless what the fucks?

i mean like, what?

EVEN WWW.CHEESE.COM????

LOOK AT THIS!

this sentiment sums it up nicely:

That website is awesome! Thanks Net Authority! I would have never found something so funny on my own!

seriously, that site is the best search engine around if you're looking for trash :P

LOL apparently this site is "too offensive for preview" http://www.timeforkids.com/TFK/ ...Be cautioned! This website contains strongly offensive material and is not suitable for young children. Click the link below at your own risk

what a pathetic website...good luck trying to clean the internet up

Beautiful.

try this next time on google. type 'failure' into the search box and then hit 'Im feeling lucky'. See what comes up!

some people have the hardest time telling satire from reality.

its a joke site people! :)

its paying out on censors by censoring the sites that normally wouldnt get censored (eg. john howards homepage)

dont take things you find on the internet so seriously!!! :D

some people have the hardest time telling satire from reality.

its a joke site people! :)

its paying out on censors by censoring the sites that normally wouldnt get censored (eg. john howards homepage)

dont take things you find on the internet so seriously!!! :D

i dont know if you listen to no holds bared radio, but this group does accually petitions websites like NHB Radio to stop what they are doing. i take nothing on the net seriously, unless it gets serious, but for this to be a joke i doubt that they would petition sites to stop hosting thier material.

i dont know if you listen to no holds bared radio, but this group does accually petitions websites like NHB Radio to stop what they are doing. i take nothing on the net seriously, unless it gets serious, but for this to be a joke i doubt that they would petition sites to stop hosting thier material.

really? fuck, i was sure its a joke site, i mean, i cant understand how people'sa view on things can possibly be that fucked up! i guess understanding is not needed, just knowing.

actually, i thought the same thing about the man-boy love web page, and that was serious too.

LOL, yes NAMBLA does exist. sad but true

if that site isnt a joke Im so gonna eat something explosive :wacko: