The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mescalito

EBA forum

Yep, lookn good! Better late than never I say, Its fantastic to finally have EBA back up and running, go Eccles, you da' man! hooaah!

I still cant login... It just goes to a blank screen when I do... And trying to re-regester gets me to a email already used message.... :wacko::(

Ok I finally figured it out.

I have a small shot at hacking the EBA website and dumping the database to file.

I reckon it could work, but to complete the attack, I need the session ID of one of the admin users.

If someone can get into contact with Chemazaki (sent him a pm but dunno if he checks) and ask him to get onto me, I should be able to coordinate the attack with his help.

By the way I will be patching myself off on the way out to make sure no one else can perform the same hack as me, but if it works it also highlights even after the recent upgrade just how insecure phpbb is.

Yeahy! :lol: Nice to have you around Chem!!! fingers crossed you guys can come up wiht a good solution!

:)

Just dumped the entire EBA database to disk (150mb) so all the info is safe n sound. This crap has gone on to long

You guys are magic!

:worship::worship::worship:

I'd offer webspace, but for a whole host of reasons that's not a good idea (independence, different server etc etc). But if you guys need some money to get started quickly just let me know and I'll help out. It'd be great to get this up and running asap. And obviously feel free to use these forums to ask for donations to keep it running while the traffic is a bit slow in the beginning.

Wow, the phpbb is still making Problems? I guess on the long term it´s not usable anymore at all. Bad bad script kiddies :angry: As you´ve got the database i guess it will be no Problem to transfer everything on a VBulletin software.

Apothecary,i´m sure you are the chosen one. :drool:

Edited by Evil Genius

well done :) Kudos!!! :worship:

I did nothing.

Chem worked his magic all alone while I was at work today.

By all rights the decision from here on what to do with the database is up to him (especially considering that he IS after all, the admin after eccles :) ).

Excuse me while I go pass out :P

Hey Everyone.

Ok well all i did was backup the database from admin so there was no need for hacking it to save the database. I guess everyone has pretty much had enough of the sorry state of affairs EBA has decended into. So i am going to post a new thread where i will post updates and news and others can provide input.