The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tomer Corymbosa

Phalaris Aquatica Ayahuasca

i need your advice guys.

i wanna try phalaris Ayahuasca and i need your suggestions.

what is better to do?

1.drink juice of phalaris (wheat grass juice extractor) - and if so - hou much juice will i need to drink?

- - 1/3 glass is ok?

2.boil chopped phalaris and drink it as a tea?

or do u have another methods?

i read a report about one who drink juice after he ingested some peganum seeds...so i have nothing to loose

it can be a nice trip.

just help me here with the ammount of phalaris.

T H A N K Y O U

:)

No idea sorry but remember there may be a fair chunk of 5-MEO-DMT in there as well and some other nasties you may not want to consume without proper separation.

dont beat up on 5 meO too much or bufo for that matter

they are amazing and rewarding compounds especially in a mix

the real issue however is gramine toxicity

p/helper had some things on theory to say about that tho

Thanks Rev Gramine was what I was racking my brain to remember.

I didn't know if Tomer was aware of the difference in say Pv and Phalaris that's all.

How would 5-meo go with inhibition?

Would the nausea last longer or be worse?

Just curious as this comes up fairly often and I have no exp. in this stuff.

i was told that u should use the young leaves as older leaves can give a headache

ok thank u on the info, i think i'm goin on the second method.

i'll boil the fresh blades 20 minuets in water and add some lemon for the taste, i hope it will be fine :)

just waitin for the right time to do that...

ok thank u on the info, i think i'm goin on the second method.

i'll boil the fresh blades 20 minuets in water and add some lemon for the taste, i hope it will be fine :)

just waitin for the right time to do that...

let us know how it goes mate

VERY INTERESTING. I had no idea phalaris could be used as ayahuasca with a simple juice prep. Hope the best for you man look forward to u'r report

"One report on the internet suggested 1 teaspoon as a good dose and 2 teaspoons as an extreme overdose, resulting in one freaky trip."

and i thought 1/3 cup its a little dose... :D

it said in erowid 5-me-dmt could be MAO Inhibitor??? (UNANSWERED QUESTION)

i'm gonna answer it as soon as i'll find a good wheat juicer...

first i'll check this out - 1 1/2 tea spoon WITHOUT MAOI . :wacko:

second i'll drink 1 1/2 tea spoon of phalaris with 1 1/2 tea spoon of P.harmala seeds.

wish me a good luck

:innocent_n:

to be more accurate one would have to take the MAO inhibitor about 30-45mins before ingesting the tryptamines.

"One report on the internet suggested 1 teaspoon as a good dose and 2 teaspoons as an extreme overdose, resulting in one freaky trip."

and i thought 1/3 cup its a little dose... :D

it said in erowid 5-me-dmt could be MAO Inhibitor??? (UNANSWERED QUESTION)

i'm gonna answer it as soon as i'll find a good wheat juicer...

first i'll check this out - 1 1/2 tea spoon WITHOUT MAOI . :wacko:

second i'll drink 1 1/2 tea spoon of phalaris with 1 1/2 tea spoon of P.harmala seeds.

wish me a good luck

:innocent_n:

Just a thought here..

1 1/2 teaspsoons is about 7.5ml. Say it's the same density as water, and phalaris is 90% moisture, and that you got 80% of the moisture out of the grass. That would mean you only had about 10.5g of phalaris grass.

Say 50% of DMT came out in the squeeze (the rest locked up in the plant solids, and that number is plucked from nowhere), at .1% DMT dry weight which seems to be what P.Aquatica/Tuberosa is quoted at will only give you ~ 5mg which isn't enough for threshold ayahuasca dose (about 35mg, Ott, Ayahuasca Analogues ). Of course, this is ignoring the possible 5-Meo and Bufo content which I imagine couldalter it significantly. And of course, this theory and the maths could be well off. (I've editited once already on rethinking)

Also, a paper on N,N-DMT content in P.Aquatica seedlings for those that might be interested.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlere...i?artid=1055574

good luck and let us all know how it goes :)

hi there guys.

i want to tell you about the phalaris project.

ok:

12:00

i took 3 grams crushed peganum harmala seeds + 3 grams tribulus fruits with lemon juice+water.

put it on the gas for 15 minuets...

meanwhile, i choped phalaris blades to small pieces and added some chopped leaves of delosperma spp.

(i think it cooperii).

i added lemon juice with water and put all the things on the gas for 2 hours.

1:45

drank the harmala+tribulus liquid - didnt taste so bad...

2:10

drank the green liquid of phalaris+deloperma

it was really strange taste (not like mimosa taste or something like) and the smell was terrible...

2:40

i start to fell mild nausea.

the experience lasted till 6:30,it was weak and i got only CEV.

every minuete i heared strange voice in my head, i cant explain how it sounds,it was little scary...

actually i dont remember anything,every couple of minuets i fell a sleep and got up again.

i remember i felt presence of something above my bad.(giant black cobra snake??? something like that)

i think i should get wheat juicer next time - it will be more more easy!

it was mild experience and i'll try it again when i'll get wheat juicer.

my mark from 1-100: 44

:huh:

Thanks for the report Tomer.

Sounds like an interesting experience.

Maybe not as mild as you think it was. What with the constant lapses in and out of consciousness.

I love you're rating! :D

44 out of 100!

yes, thanx 4 sharing this with us!

research is easier to understand if you only have one unknown.

your really conducting a number of experiments at once.

this could be dangerous.

esp if one of the plants is an ssri and another an maoi.

the delosperma may be an ssri ,an interesting but some say dangerouscombo.

t s t .

The thing about Phalaris, is that all use of phalaris as a source of DMT, is rather experimental... there appears to be only a few people in the world who have really got phalaris working consistently!

(after many experiments presumably, a fellow called Johnny Appleseed is one of these people)

The problem being for the most part, that most phalaris strains just don't contain very much DMT (or 5meo) at all!

There is a strain called "Big Medicine" which was grown by Johnny Appleseed...but you have to buy the whole plant... seeds will apparently not carry the same genetic imprint!

http://basementshaman.com/basementshaman/phalspbig.html

I know a couple of people who have used phalaris as an "ayahuasca analogue" (ayahuasca is technically either the ayahuasca vine [brewed or as a plant!], the ayahuasca vine and a mixture of a dmt containing admixture plants as a brew or the ayahuasca vine and psychotria viridis and/or diplopterys cabrerena and perhaps other admixture plants as a brew...), but the general report that people give is that the experience was not particularly strong and that there were felt toxicity issues, whether that was gramine or something else... there is often no way of knowing...

Julian.