The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Benzito

2CB analogues

Hi everyone,

I've read the basic Lycaeum and Erowid info on the 2C- class of Phenethylamines, but they didn't answer my questions;

I need to know which chemical pathway these drugs use in the human brain?

Being closely related to mescaline, I imagine they work on Serotonin receptors, but am not sure. I could probably find out myself, if I spent a few days researching, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury of time.

I have a friend who lives out in international waters, and he has gotten himself some research chemicals, which he is determined to try out tonight! There is no stopping this guy. :rolleyes:

He said he has 2C-I, and 2C-E, which he will be trialing (one of) tonight.

I just want to know how these chemicals acts upon the human brain, to warn him of any possible interactions with other chemicals, or anything he needs to be wary of.

This individual has naturally low Serotonin levels, and uses Methylphenidate Hydrochloride(Ritalin) daily, but he will just chuck any chemical he can find into his body. So, I take it upon myself to warn him of possible side-effects, or specific classes of chemicals he needs to avoid.

Any brief notes would be appreciated. I'm not asking anyone to do my research for me, just share your knowledge with me. If anyone out there knows how this family of chemicals work, I would appreciate your input. :D

your friend should really ask this question on bluelight in the psychedelic drugs forum - people there have the same circumstances as your friend and can really help. www.bluelight.ru

that being said, dont bother with 2c-i, its alegedly boring compared to 2c-e ;) and dont forget to tell your friend read erowid.

that being said, dont bother with 2c-i, its alegedly boring compared to 2c-e ;)

\

hmmmmmmmmm....

my friend, who lives in the international parts of the south pole, says that he has read many good things about 2CI, it being very calm and enjoyable, as opposed to some of the more jerky and irritating research chemicals.

Friend has tried 2CB which he thinks is great, but he reckons 2CI would be way better.

Compared to that 2CE would be rather unsettling and possibly annoying...

your friend should really ask this question on bluelight in the psychedelic drugs forum - people there have the same circumstances as your friend and can really help.

Unfortunately, he has no internet access out on his international-waters yacht, and I only post on this forum myself. So, neither of us are going to be able to easily get info from the guys at this other forum, in a timely manner.

Thanks for your advice guys. But does anyone know how these chemicals work?

My friend in China says that 2ci is shithouse, gives shocking headaches and very little visual activity, also very stimulating, not what he would call calm, apparantly 2cb is were its all at, another friend thinks 2ce is a wonderful tool for introspection with amazing visuals. If it were my friend i would tell him not to bother with 2ci.

The 5HT2A receptor is possibly the most important when it comes to investigating the actions of psychedelic drugs. These drugs belong almost exclusively to the phenethylamine, tryptamine and ergoline groups of compounds. The other sites that are believed to be important in how they exert their activity are the 5HT1A and 5HT2C receptors (the arrangement of the sites important for binding of compounds to the 5HT2C site are remarkably similar to those of the 5HT2A receptor).

is that what you want? cant find any reference to whether its a seretonin or dopamin drug tho.

Yeah, that is along the lines I was after Simon.

Thanks mate. :)

Again: I don't expect anyone to search exhaustively for this info, I could be doing that. I just wanted people to let me know, if they already knew the answer.

Thanks for all the help guys. It's only a few hours until lift off. :wink:

its a hobby of mine, reading about drugs, so it was no hassle :)

which is probably going to get me in the shit one day. curiosity killed the cat, they say.

your friend should really ask this question on bluelight in the psychedelic drugs forum - people there have the same circumstances as your friend and can really help. www.bluelight.ru

that being said, dont bother with 2c-i, its alegedly boring compared to 2c-e ;) and dont forget to tell your friend read erowid.

2ce is a fukn beautiful drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2ce is a fukn beautiful drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

is 2ce still legal or does it come under the analogues act?

They are all analogs.

did anyone notice on one of the cop shows last sunday night, it was set in a psych ward 2c. the room that the murder happened in was room 2c-b and the room that the really twisted and fucked up suspect lived in was room 2c-e ?

well i found that funny :D

I went to a house this week where someone raided someone’s stash and shot up 2cd and Foxey thinking it was speed, now isn’t that a bad story....................................? they did not even know what 2cd was.........

4 or 5 'dots' of 2ci smoked makes an os friend of mine the best and most functional shes felt in years,almost miraculously , and she's curious to know why this is so when other entheogens do not offer similar benefit!

note,this is a low dose.

t s t .