The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
caludia

Duboisia hopwoodii leaves for sale

Posted on the other ethno forum too - we have some fresh dried leaves and flowers of Duboisia hopwoodii for sale, for analysis purposes. Please read the product description for important info:

http://www.guruna.com/mailorder/product_in...products_id=403

this was stuff harvested by Darcy and I, with permission from the land owner. No plants or animals were harmed during the harvest, however if Darcy had a choice i am sure he would have left me for dead in the hot sand, and of course i would have done the same to him ;) It's a miracle we came back in the same car ;)

i think darcy may have mentioned availability of these dried leaves elsewhere but i really cant be bothered U'ing t fse, sorry!

Looks good though doesn't it, Rimbone?

That's Metal Hurlant Gumboot Rimbone Guru, to you! :P

thought i would just quckly add - the stuff has been dried now for a few weeks and seems stable and interesting... and i was just packing some baggies of it for interested people so had a chance to smell it again, and it is VERY pungent... smells like a cross between kava, a chicken sandwich, and an old sweaty shoe!

ill have to get some

ive already aquired some for study. burning it makes a great incense ive found, only in little bits on a charcole. very active in my first opinion, and i think it smells like that sugary honey. not the smoke, but the dried plant.

i really cant continue but when i observe more ill the you know

ive already aquired some for study. burning it makes a great incense ive found, only in little bits on a charcole. very active in my first opinion, and i think it smells like that sugary honey. not the smoke, but the dried plant.

i really cant continue but when i observe more ill the you know

you're right, it's sweet too. OK so honey, pepper, shoe sweat, and chicken? are we agreed? ;)

it is $9.90 inc GST on the guruna store. Darcy was too scared to sell it! which doesn't surprise me ;)

here is an actual transcript of a conversation we had on the sand dunes. Darcy was pissed off with me. This is how it went:

Darcy: "Yo, brother, hey, like don't you think we should like lay off, dude? Isn't a matchbox full of these leaves enough man? Like I can hear them scream, their little screams, they are in pain, man. It's like, the vibes in this matchbox are a downer, man. Let's fill this matchbox with love, man. Sing them a rainbow."

Me: "But we came all this way!"

Darcy: "Yeah but man, what about the stars brother? Think of how big the galaxy is man. It's like, WOAH, when i think of it. So just respect man, R-E-S-P-E-C-T man, it's like the vibe, in this galaxy. Oh man, is your heart beating fast? i think i can feel my blood flowing in my veins man. It's like my blood is mixing with the blood of the leaves man. In the galaxy. Man."

this is the kind of shit i had to cope with ;)

also Amulte, if you could post again to confirm that you are still among the living, that would be comforting... it's the "cant continue" line that has me concerned! remember this isn't for consumption, and if you do consume it, you take the risk yourself, since i am not sure how much more emphatically we can warn against consumption. Ahh, the young people of today.

Check out my last post in the "Isotoma petraea bioassay" post in the Oz section, that stuff has such a similarity to the 'good pituri' its unbelievable.

also the harvest for that is much much more sustainable (you know, like, propagation is actually possible! :P ) which is another bonus.

edit, dont worry about the dose, you mentioned that.