The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
medicinedan

active when smoked?

Can anyone gimme some relatively solid info on sn smoking shrooms?? reports are few and far between. I am referring to psilo not amnitas.

let me rephrase that. has anyone tried smoking them? does anyone know anyone that has?. Would you try smoking them? I tried smoking acid and mdma and pma and none of these seemed active when smoked.

Apparently (I haven't read it) in Castanedas (real or not) "Teachings of Don Juan" the shaman introduces Castaneda to mushrooms this way.

Something like 25% mushrooms 50% cannabis 25% other smoking material, in a pipe, on a mountain top.

Something about gaps in the sound of the desert leading to alternate universes or somesuch.

I don't think smoking mushrooms is legal here though.

no, it is definately not legal. speaking purely hypothetically if i did have some nicely dried mushrooms, if you had some nicely dried mushrooms. would one bother to try? well i suppose yes they would. hypothetically i'm not sure why i havent.

I've heard differing reports. Two people have told me they got effects - although both are fairly trippy folk anyway and it was hard to figure out exactly what the effects were. one guy said he was "floating up near the ceiling" after smoking some "amazonian shrooms" - I assume cubes - and another said he had a "spaceship suit of blackness" around him after smoking dried subs.

A number of people, including some that I trust and are experienced shroomers, inform me that they experienced no effects from smoking dried cubes.

Apparently psilocybin & psilocin are very heat sensitive, so burning kills most of the shrooms activity.

Although I know mushroom smoke is sold in Holland,

and I have read that it has relatively week effects, and tastes like shit...

I would stick to the taditional methods... (hypothetically of course)

same as creach

cept ive met seasoned shroomers who swear it does have effect but teh effect is short acting and different to psilo

maybe its another tryptamine in there

if i were allowed to try it id def use pans or subs not bulky cubes

Well i've heard of ppl smoking Fly Agaric and getting noticeable effects??? any conformations on that? :confused:

YT: Plenty of people smoke Fly Agaric and get noticeable effects.

Never tried it myself, but it is said to be a better way of ingesting than eating it.

Much less nausea.

Less chance of overdoing it too.

It is definitely smokeable.

BREAKTHROUGH!! Several hours ago I invaded my personal stash of subs, which have'nt been touched since last winter. Thouroughly dryed. I pulled out a glass pipe. I proceeded to crush 1cap into a fine powder, loaded and smoked. Effects came about within a few minutes. very mild, dreamy, relaxing. 30mins later effects peaked, with difficulty focusing on objects, slightly heavy eyelids, and difficulty keeping train of thought. I tried reading some of a book, and my mind keep drifting of the subject, as did my eyes drift from focus. I found myself walking around thinking ' Ahhhh.... what am i doing just walking around.....HHmmmm..hehe Absolutely, positively this had an effect, of which, at least the physical side cannot be put down to placebo.

....of course this story is purely fictional...

Planthelper has said a couple of times that he has smoked shrooms with good results. Not sure if they were cubes or not or any other info. I will leave it for him to elaborate if he reads this.

Certainly can smoke subs, nice in a cig, might even spice it up with the green or even d-m-t...

In pure form gives as others have suggested a dreamy heady buzz of 30 odd minute duration...