The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
matty

Lsd - mushrooms

I'm pretty sure Myself and a few other members would be affected by low dose LSA's and I hear of peeps taking 5 or more trips in a night.Didn't Hoffman trip from just a tiny amount when he accidently discovered LSD-25's effects?

Maybe it aint LSD getting about?

I dunno about the factual babsis but im with the pixies on the differences between acids

the clean smooth long lasting (and highly visual) stuff

or the Dirty not so long lasting and barely visual stuff.

The latter seems to have the same back of the thraot sinus congestion awful nauseasting uncoordination come on - kinda just like HBWR

and then it gets better

with the former there hardly is a come one, just a couple hours latter the floor starts to shimmer in geometric fractals and reality exits stage left

creach:

His first trip was due to transdermal absorption so it's hard to know what dose he had.

creach is right. Think about it. Pure LSD-25, on the tip of a finger is still way larger than even a blotter size of diluted LSD.

just as a point ov information--

for all who don't know, that

purple 3o type symbol --often seen on tabs is called an 'OM'

om.png

quote:

For instance if, by LSA, we mean LA-111, ergine, d-lysergamide as that is what Erowid states is the active ingredient in the woodrose seeds... then why does Shulgin state in his entry for LSD...

I'm not sure exactly what you're saying here. Do you mean to say that this is what you think "dirty acid" is? Or are you proposing something else?

Shulgin's entry about LSM-775 is also interesting, but he didn't suggest that it was a by-product of the LSD synthesis or a breakdown product of LSD itself. There is also no indication that the synthesis would be any easier, so why would any chemists risk it?

imo,each trip is different,every time.you dont get a trip the same as one youve had.

even the effects of lsd are difficult to discribe beyond generalisations and not all effects manifest every time.

lsas from the exact same plant source can be 'clean' one time and 'dirty' the next.

set and setting are much more relevant.

t s t .

Everyone usually says "set and setting" blah blah blah.

Thats fine if what we are experiencing is around abouts a Threshold Psychedelic Experience. Everyone who has spent anytime working with psychedelics knows that the threshold effects are pretty same with most hallucinogens, especially tryptamines. However once we move past the threshold for Psychedelic activity the subtle and not so subtle differences with the compounds we are working with become very apparent.

In regards to the Ergamine/lysergamide point that was raised.

There have been tests on ergine, I dont know the sources maybe the person who told me about it can pipe in. But basically Ergine which we know as LSA actually doesnt have any compelling Hallucinogenic Compounds.

What I am putting forward is that:

Ergine is not the active ingredient in any forms of Hallucinogenic experience because it ISNT an hallucinogen.

and also

That What we know as the ACTIVE psychedelic compounds found in the Convulvulacea are most probably not LSA.

and that:

Probably what is known as "dirty acid"

is a compound found in Convulvulacea that has been extracted organically and is probably not "Pure" LSD AND, What we call "Clean acid" is Fully Synthesised LSD-25

This should easily move the thread past three pages.

Hey i found this interesting piece of info on erowid while looking in the strychnine lsd myth and found this

"Strychnine is not the cause of tracers, cramps, nausea, or amphetamine-like LSD-effects. Its possible that poorly synthesized LSD might have other ergot derivatives in it, which might contribute to the harsh body load that some get on taking LSD. Also, the very close chemical relatives 1-Methyl-LSD and 1-Acetyl-LSD (which break down into LSD in aqueous solution) might be present in some street samples and might contribute to the harsh body load. (Petter Stafford has claimed in his _Psychedelics Encyclopedia_ that 1-Acetyl-LSD is supposedly "smoother" than d-LSD -- thus "strychnine laced acid" may acutally be pure d-LSD, while "pure lsd" may be 1-Acetyl-LSD or some substitute). And the chemicals iso-LSD and lumi-LSD which are breakdown products of LSD might contribute to the body loading on some trips, particularly via a hypothetical synergistic effect. Given this plethora of possible chemicals in street "LSD", its not needed to look to a chemical which has hardly ever been found in analyzed samples to explain variations in the strength and "cleanliness" of street acid"

i think a major factor in the dirty acid phenomina is set and setting but thats been thrashed to death so i wont go into that. i think the other major factor is simply that acid is one fo those drugs that effects all users differently in big ways. users trips are determined more by what they believe conciously or sub conciously will happen durin there trip. hence people always wonder if they have the dirty acid and manage to sometimes convince themselves that they have dirty acid so there experience may be the dirty acid experience. some of it may be attributed to bad prep and synthesis of acid btu i believe that plays such a small part it insignificant and with varying blotter concentrations its impossible to no how good the acid is in the first place which can lead to the wonder if it is dirty acid anyway i wonder if this makes page 3

I think set n setting have SFA to do with it

and

I volunteer to do any blind testing u like :D

(in some neutral legal country far far away)

and ill say its "LSA" or "LSD" (names mean noithing might as aell be type 1 or type 2

i find em unmistakeably distinctive as said past the threshhold dose