The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
matty

Lsd - mushrooms

someone posted a recipe here before... i cant remember it exactly and lost it but basically u melt a block of dark chocolate chuck in powdered mushrooms and glace ginger (i love that stuff, YUM!!) mould into block and devide into equal parts (for dosing) and put in fridge

easy

i know a guy overseas who had a dream about a gnome who added a tiny pinch of ground cloves to mushroom powder and it removed the nasty odour and taste

a few years ago me and 2 locals mates went to the shopin downtown utrect bought some of the hawaian strain, in that day they sold them dried but now they can only sell them fresh aparently.

so we went back to the place of residence for the locals, and seen as i have had some experience in cooking professionaly, damn it, i was nominated "the chef" so i bowned of some onions with some regular shrooms threw a bit a butter in for the regular shooms to soak up mmmm,bit if hot mustard, fresh garlic, put in the eggs,and the well chopped up hawaian shrooms in for the final result of omelette, on the last few turns put a good hand full of localy made gouda cheese and cracked pepper.

best omelette i ever made, had us laughing like kids in the park. was good fun, my only experience with shrooms,fun but had me thinking it was sort of like a trip but just was'nt.

i was recently informed by the senate of my being that the blotters around now as appose the 96,97,98. are not as what the same, i think Torst is right. these years had me off my tits for hours but now!!! its totally different. have no desire for paper any more.

in these years the fun ones to look out for were. red dragons, dots,big barrels,monty pythons,daffy ducks,strwberrys, californians and last but not least buddahs.

now there called barbie dolls?????????????

its all good at 14000ft

whites cook at 37 degrees and yolks cook at 74 degrees.

i like my omelette runny toooo,

:oP

Blotters Seen in Australia in 2005

Geo's: Hexagons on Swirly Background (roughly 100 mics)

Dilbert: Single picture of Dilbert (Roughly 150 mics)

Dilbert and Friends: Picture of Dilbert and other friends per square (same dose as dilberts)

Ghettafix: Picture of the wizard from Astrix. Strong Acid.... probably 200-250 mics

Mesquimo, I am having this same discussion on another list at the moment, so don't think I am picking on you, but how do you know what mics range these things are? So far every trip that has been analysed was a mere fraction of what others assumed it to be and the whole 'heroic mic' thing is an LSD wonderland myth.

micrograms is a unit of measurement and not something to guess. If you don't have a reference value then why make claims?

Almost all blotters are well below 100mics, averaging around the 50 mics!! Some gels reach 100 or 150, but this is VERY rare.

Most acid also has 30% iso-LSD in it which is inactive. So even if you are well connected enough to know how much crystal went into the dipping water, you still don't know how much actual LSD is in there.

Before pill testing was common every e pill was claimed to have 150-250mg MDMA in it. Funny that forensics never thought so. It took years for the myths to be busted and 120mg MDMA to be recognised as a good pill. In fact, less than 10% of pills tested have more than 100mg!

I know the hippies can be very impressive when they talk about 1000mic trips etc, but they are full of shit. DEA testing does not substantiate any of these numbers even from the 60's and 70's.

I've explained this a few times before.... it is accepted that any dosage above 500mics will not increase the effect, but only the duration. So if your trips had 250 mics in them then there would be no difference in effect between taking 2 or 3. How many trips have you come across where you could say that the third did not get you more off? I certainly haven't. I have however reached that limit a few times. Usually this takes between 5 and 10 good blotters (don't expect to remember your experimment though )

So let's keep both feet on the ground, let's use scientific units of measurement the way they are intended, and let's agree that 100 mics will probably blow everyone's socks off (equivalent to about 300mics in LSD-HERO-WORLD )

It would be really interesting to see a 1000mic hippie dosed with even half that I think. Oh wait, it might get a bit messy.

Well yeah... Ive been sucked into the ole trap... I used to disagree with people using micrograms as a way of describing a dose... but these are not real micrograms we are talking about... but perceived micrograms...some kind of level which people seem to understand...

For instance If somebody is given a drop of liquid which is supposed to be 100 mics...and they become experienced at judging the strength of these drops then theoretically.. one can dodgily equate what 1 drop of the liquid is, relevant to a unit on paper. Especially if the paper is from the same liquid

As far as Im aware... the liquid that goes around is around 100ug per drop... presumably, if the "people" are right.

Wouldnt you say that if you had enough experience with LSD and having had repeated doses of liquid of x quality that one would be able to come up with a measurement scale. Especially if everyone else agrees .

At the end of the day.. the only measurement system needed is one by which everybody generally agrees...

As an adjunct... the sensations people tell me they experience after eating 100+ pretend mics are roughly equivalent to the shroomery's Description of level 4

Level 4

Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking to you, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously). Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out of body experiences and e.s.p. type phenomena. Blending of the senses.

As taken from http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/11

The only thing I know for sure is what 38mic trip feels like, cos a friend got busted with a few of them after we had spent a few weeks eating them. Forensic analysis put them at 38mics (average from 8 samples). This obviously surprised us as these had been equivalent to supposed 100mic trips. These would have been the early stages of level 3 (shroomery scale). So I would think that a solid level 3 would be 40-50mics.

Three of these (~120mics) would cause a level 5. More would simply add to the complexity of level 5.

Level 4 would have to be inbetween these two doses. I would think it would start at about 60mics. However, there is a long gap between lower level 4 and lower level 5.

mes--i see what you're saying & i might agree w/you IF blotters were pills, but as i've said, storage conditions/freshness are the primary effects on strength ov blotters IMHO.

a getafix that's been hanging around for a year or so , especially if kept in an unsealed, room temp. enviroment will have lost well over half its strength.

if it's been stored in the freezer & defrosted so as condensation has formed inside the wrapping & the tabs have got damp--you can kiss most ov that LSD goodbye.

the good thing is that most dealers don't sit on their wares for long, so blotters are usually quite fresh

nabraxas, I thought LSD was infinitely soluble in water?

If moisture gets into the packaging, cant you just eat the ice/drink the water?

but your talkin a tiny amount of moisture... dampness more than wet spread over the entire bag

i guess you could turn it inside out and lick it

The first time the gnome's came across the getafix they had all had a drop of liquid and the mix between the two created some awesome colourful swirly wisuals at the start of december. the second time was on new years eve and they had the same combination again except this time along with hbwr seeds between 4 and 10-and the same colourful swirly spiraly visuals were seen again. (outrageous hilarity was had by all at the sight of one of their girl friends kicking the shit out of one of their boy friends :D :D :D ). Then the third time was at the end of january. from friday to sunday a getafix was eaten each night. The effects were noticed each time (so 3 getafix's < 500 mics?)getafixs gave pattern visuals but not very colourful. the colours experienced in the earlier trips must have come from the hbwr or the liquid. dried mushrooms were had during the day on sunday which gave more effect than anything taken afterwards. A microdot was taken on Monday morning but it was too late for this GNome - he was tired and probably dehydrated and malnourished from the long weekend - and it didn'tr seem to do much at all other than create confusion!!! THat was a fun blurry summer that the gnome had, but I don't think he knows anymore about lsd.

GETAFIXES were awesome !!!

Id say ive had more luck with blotters from before 2001 than the liquid around nowdays.

There was somatic activity, stimulation, but it was all in the wacky, giggly acidy way that reminds me of the character from the Simpsons with the trumpet shaped nose.

I havent come across anything that came close to this in recent times, including the liquid stuff that i didnt even bother to try - everyone who did said they were asleep within three hours and on true acid, you dont sleep...

although people are telling me that some of the stuff around at Rainbow was quality.

A friend of mine went to tahiti for a holiday and met up with a couple of computer geeks from LA - turns out they had some liquid (this is back in 99) and she said that it was totally pure - no body feelings at all, no comedown jitters, no weird skin colours, just mental bliss.

So if there is liquid here were is it coming from ? I would almost gurantee that no Australian chemist is up to it so that means it's being imported as a liquid and from the posts above it does not seem that uncommon ? That is if it really is LSD -25 , if it's not then that would explain why it seems to be around in liqiud form as there are some smart Aussies that could be up making some sort of psychedlic :confused:

It's quite simple to import LSD, afaik.

You simply have a single 1/4" blotter square, soaked in undiluted LSD.

This single square is equal to probably a pageworth of normal doses.

Upon arrival, the single square is washed out into an appropriate solvent, diluted to the correct single dose per blotter strength, then a fresh sheet of paper is soaked in the solution.

Voila, 1 sheet worth of street sellable LSD.

This method was recounted to me by a hippy from Erskineville.

Dam , aint that clever ! :)

Last time daniel arrived in australia from Manchester (via berlin and amsterdam ) they swabbed every single one of his rave flyers at the airport. Paper isn't always the safest way.

i reckon you could just cary a whole 600ml in in a water bottle and no1 would check it because its in plain site in your hands for evry1 to see... but i sure as hell wouldnt risk it

:)

Well this liqiud has made it's way into my gnomes circle of gnomes and was tested at the St Kilda festival to a great success. :D

apothecary your post would go along way as to explaining the low dose blotters that Torsten was talking about , in theory you could turn one page into two this way and the buyer would be none the wiser.It's a shame to find this out as short of taxing the blotter with scissors i thought that what you see is what you get.

2benubee, people worship money now, karma means little to them.

What lack of good acid?

the blotters that have been soaked too long and are so faded that the picture could be a little bluebird, a smurf or a blue beetle should be had by all, much hilarity dropped at 11:20 saturday night and didnt sleep till 4 on sunday arvo. was away for what seemed like a week, amazing visuals, the stars falling out of the sky onto a huge oval was probably the highlight. comparable to the flying dolphins from about 4 years ago