The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
matty

Lsd - mushrooms

It's possible but from memory you would need about 50 times as much LSA to get a similar effect as LSD , but i'm sure i will be corrected about this but it is alot more . Tropane i have no idea , but as long as it is orally active i can see no reason why it wouldn't work , you just may end up with large blotters ?

Excuse me for not reading through all of this, and thus repeating some info, but basicaly yeh impurities either added purposely (ALD-52, speed, PCP, DOM...), or unintentionaly through backyard synthesis and thus poor purification without the use of chromatography (other ergot alkaloids) would effect the aspects and quality of the trip, while of course the setting has a lot to do with it too. At the same time, the smaller the medium in which the acid is present (blotters, windowpanes and microdots), the less likely it is that there will be other chemical addatives other than accidental ones (due to the high potency of LSD-25). Oh and as you mention Mesqimo, ALD-52 may well be considered the 'cleanest' acid, even though it aint really acid since it gives a more relaxed rather than sped up trip (brain studies showed this), while the ALD actualy breaks down into LSD in the body.

Anyway, for everyting about acid purity i once again head you towards Erowid: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_wr...writings1.shtml

I think the maximum that can be put on a standard blotter is less than 5 mg. Most discussion revolves around 3mg though. This means most things simply won't be active enough.

I don't know tropane dosages off the top of my head, but I don't think they are potent enough for blotters. There definitely isn't enough space for LSAs.

i was resharching on extracting lsa and i found this on erowids doses page for lsa

Dosage of LSA is not well established since few have experimented with the pure chemical and recorded their experiences publicly. Hofmann tried an I.M. injection of 500micrograms of LSA and found the effects medium-strong. Hofmann later reports that the active oral dose of LSA at "2 to 5 milligrams".

'active' doesn't mean that this is a dose.

eg, 10mg of MDMA are active, but 120mg is a dose.

Also, LSA is a collective term for a mixture of amides, so I don't understand how there can be a dosage for LSA. The dosage would be for each amide singly and the combined dosage would depend on the alkaloid profile of the material consumed.

Of the different types of microdot my gnome has experienced, all were small black dots -balls, some were hard crystalys and almost jagged, (these were the cleanest, strongest acid I have ever had with full geometric visuals from only one - LSD? ,others were perfectly round and soft, these gave a dirty buzz and a heavy head on one, but 2 or three gave nice wavy visuals- Lsa? however I never got visuals from hbwr seeds like the ones from the microdots - perhaps a strong lsa extract like the one sold on this amsterdam website - hbwr *60 Extract

http://www.naturensdroger.nu/enter.html?ta...82.html〈=sv

would this product be legal to produce and sell in Australia - If so anyone interested in giving it a go - herbalistics? Gamoas? Sab? I'd buy some!!!!

Originally posted by matty:

would this product be legal to produce and sell in Australia

Nope.

Mesqimo:

Hmm Well, Firstly I would say that the acid that was around 3 years ago was fairly dodgy... most of the blotters that go around u need about 3 for things to start getting interesting... Although there are exceptions...

I have been led to believe that some the acid that is often considered to be the "good clean" acid is actually ALD-52...

ALD-52 converts to LSD-25 when it is in the sun. so its highly unlikely that ALD-52 even makes it out of the lab...

Well until last year id never had good acid

i used to think it was over rated, characterless and

not really worth the effort

mmm well my mind is changed

LSD now equals mushrooms in mystical flavour and visual richness.

I truly understand its power now and the heights of pleasure terror and otherwordliness it is capable of

and it certainly has its own character - defnitely- even its own hallucinatory 'grecas', patterns and motifs repeated throughout the trip.

If i ever see them expressed in art suffciently well ill post a pic

IME now is the best time in recent history to experience what LSD has to offer.

but dont ask me where to find it cos shes always elusive. If i knew where to find her right now id be there.

My two cents.

Since 2001 or so the lsd around has been crap according to my pet pupil dilator, and he has tried many different batches (naughty boy, ill have to report him).

He doesnt know if its purity or just damn small dosage that does it, but all the giggles, all the energy and all the whackeness of a good 100/200/300 mcg trip does seem to be there even from the watered down liquid they sell nowdays...

I dont know what it is, but my pet would sooner spend money on pills until someone can confirm that the syd has improved...

I heard some dodgy rumour about some group of bigwig chemists who were nearly busted and went underground in 2001 and since then, other, crapper chemists have filled the void. PLEASE COME BACK GOOD CHEMISTS!!!

As for mushrooms - they are a whole different ball game. There is rarely anything funny or laughable about a strong mushroom trip - more like work really... Mushrooms CAN provide bigger insights, but the certainly aint a party drug at high doses (although a couple of subs can suppliment a night out on the piss quite interestingly according to some criminals i heard talking)

I might add that this good acid has all been liquid or sugar cubes not blotters

unlike all other acid that has been mainly somatic, introspective and either sedating or lethargic

this acid seems to have little somatic effect, perception remains seemingly normal, maybe just feeling a bit restless. no sedation no stimulation.

and it kicks in a few hours after ingestion and fairly suddenly when things start to shimmer

and the the world turns upside down and nothing is as it seems. Its like slipping through the cracks into a parralel universe

[ 23. January 2005, 23:27: Message edited by: reville ]

To clarify, from what I read the 5-meo-AMT blotters had prints of spongebob squarepants and their size was much larger - like a postage stamp more or less, therfore they could fit the 5-meo-amt on it.

I guess it's safe to assume that anything on a regular sized blotter would have to be lsd, or just other impurities which could very well alter the experience qualitatively.

Would this be because the impurities although inactive are similar in shape to lsd and therefore similar to serotonin and act on the same receptors, ie: disabling them? (hehe my neurology is pretty shonky, but am i on the right track?).

Im sure this could cause an effect like a 'dirty acid'. Im sure its not adulterated with speed. The funny thing is when lsd could be tested all the blotters or microdots suspected of containing speed usually contained the most lsd (and no speed).

OK ive been following this for a while now, and i thought it extremely unlikely, silly even that 5meoAMT should be compared to acid or likely even to be blotted. But things have changed, let me explain:

My gnome was watching "mythbusters" where they put gold paint onto the body, and the blood pressure and internal core body temperature rose, and it got my gnome thinking about how similar these effects are to 5meoAMT. That same night my gnome took a blot and his core temperature and blood pressure rose astoundingly, and gnomey was seriously beginning to notice the similarity between this blotter and 5-A. Lying under a fan in the heat, noticed that the skin wasnt producing any sweat and therefore not cooling down, and also lacked the "allover metallic permeance" of LSD.

So he is not quite so sure now that the substance in Q was not 5-A.

And an additional hypothesis comes to mind: measuring the galvanic skin response, which depends on skin sweat, to decide whether or not these things are really 5-A.

welll, seeing as a hit ov 5MEO-AMT lasts for a pretty full on 12 hours, it would be pretty hard IMHO to mistake it for LSD.

i think the key to some ov this--especially the "3 tabs to get a hit" is in revilles post

quote:

I might add that this good acid has all been liquid or sugar cubes not blotters

LSD in blotter form looses it's potentcy VERY quickly.

i used to get sheets from the guy who put the logo on the tabs. after only 1 week--even kept in the freezer, the strength ov the tabs had virtually halved.

This was in '87 & while i agree w/T, that the "double dipped" thing is a marketing con, i can tell you that the guys who were making this stuff wanted to shift it PDQ while fresh, so they started sticking 2 sheets together & selling the resulting 2 tab sandwich as "double dips".

seeing as most ov the LSD is brought into the country from Europe, it makes sense that by the time it gets here it's pretty well passed its "best before" date.

NAB, that does nothing to quell the fears that the subjective effects of this "different" cid suggest a different substance is involved.

5-A trips can last from 12 to 28 hours.

LSD trips can range from 4 to 24 hours.

So length is not really a good factor in determining substance here.

I refer you to the most interesting post on blulight where this topic has been discussed in-depth:

http://www.bluelight.nu/vb/showthread.php?...did=153399&r=47

"One aspect of dosage that seems consistent is the length of the trip. 100 mcg. Iasts me 5 to 6 hours, 200 mcg. - 8 to 10 hours, large doses have lasted up to 20 hours"

http://www.lavondyss.com/donut/guide/lsd.html

that's the only page i could find that put the duration ov an LSD trip at more than 8-12hrs.

this is from the link you posted

"The duration of LSD in 'the literature' is always listed as 8-12 hours on average. This is for 50-250ug doses usually. From talking to experienced users of LSD I'd say the average duration of LSD is more like 12-36 hours depending on dose (36 being more likely after eating a few 10 strips ). There is no known way to distinguish between 5-MeO-AMT and LSD without GC/MS analysis."

i've taken 5 at a time & never tripped for more than 12 hours, but i guess "a few 10 strips" might push the limit :)

i still think if you only took 1 tab & tripped for well over 12 hours then you can gamble it wasn't LSD..

but yeah, i agree "duration ov trip" should only be used as a guidline & not the definative assessment ov what may have been taken.

also, i just thought i should explain abit more about "the guy putting the logo on the tabs".

these tabs were made w/3 sheets ov paper.

the main blotter card was perforated & blue, this was coated w/LSD then sandwhiched between 2 sheets ov thin black rice paper, i think this was done specifically to see if the blotters would stay fresh for longer, but basically this left them w/black sheets ov LSD that my guy was letterasetting A's, or smiley faces or nothing onto depending on how lazy he felt :)

[ 26. January 2005, 04:41: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

when I took acid in my late teens/early 20's I would drop it at 10pm, trip hard till 7 or 8 am and still be affected till late that afternoon or evening.

Last acid phase I went through was about 5 years ago and the same amount of acid (ie same peak) would see me ready to go to sleep by 5 am.

Not sure if it is me or the acid, but I presume it has a lot to do with the individuals brainchemistry. It seems that the younger ones get a lot more energy out of acid while the older ones get to sit back and relax into it.

There is shit loads of it around at a place i'm not sure I should say where. there were microdots(someone said they contained Mescaline although i was a bit dubious ) :confused: , Getafix's :mad: (the wizard for from the cartoon Asterix on blotter paper), Dilberts (cartoon on blotter paper), Sun fish :cool: (or some sort of fishg on blotter),and a few different vile's of liquid :P . Dried mushrooms , mushroom caps and mushroon honey all available in the right place at the right time between 21st - 24th January.

Needless to say their was fruity behavior-a-plenty.

a good dose of mescaline is 400-500milligrams. That's about the size of an uncompressed '000' size capsule (the next size larger than '00'). Hardly what would fit in a microdot.

yeah I thought that it sounded unrealistic. They were quite good though. Had a bit of trouble getting through dried mushrooms, someone suggested with jam on bread - any suggestions?

Chilli,honey and fungus on bread I heard from someone who spoke in tongues.Don't know if it works though *shrug*

They said after the burn they were more comfortable to go on whatever that means??

Just 'cause I like chilli's doesn't mean it was me either...I don't eat bread LOL.

I hate dried shrooms, but the best way I have seen is to take a sip of OJ, swallow. Put all powder on tongue, take gulp of OJ and wash down. Sip some more OJ. OJ seems to be the only juice suitable.

Personally I would always prefer to brew them up into a tea. Add an earl grey teabag or two and some honey and you can't taste any of it.

Guest electro

shroom powder in oj left to sit for 10 mins, filtered with a coffee filter is good & drunk in shot glasses - measure 30ml:1gram dry ratio ....

slight "other" taste to oj, nothing bad but nothing good and no lumps.

I think this thread is finally about spent, proud to have started an interesting debate - it seems that everyone has ideas about what is in the so called lsd blotters these days but no one can possibly no for sure. And I think that the people who do know wouldn't be willing to say. thank you everyone for all your answers they all proved some interesting and entertaining reading.