The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
matty

Lsd - mushrooms

A gnome i know has tried many different types of Acid. lots of paper, liquid and microdots. He has also tried different types of mushrooms, subs and fly's. He has also tried pedro a few times and just recently tried lots of hbwr seeds. All of these trips have felt different but lots have similarities. Different types of Lsd have felt different! Do you think this comes down to Environment, mindframe and your bodys condition (tired, hungry e.t.c) or is it the different Chemicals?

Does LSD feel different sometimes because it isn't LSD?

What else could be on that little piece of blotter paper?

If the paper tasted bitter it is likely to have been an RC likely AMT (or is it 5-meo-AMT?)

Never had 'cid but a gnome i know says all trips are different, it all depends on the set and setting, the chemical action in the brain, however, stays the same.

yeah alot of different acid has effected my gnome friend in different ways, some more speedy, some more relaxing, some more loving, etc., he wonders the same thing

AMT on paper shit my gnome would love to get his little hands on those! :D

El Duderino:

If the paper tasted bitter it is likely to have been an RC likely AMT (or is it 5-meo-AMT?)

Why do u say that?? I really doubt this.. like no I would say this is probably not true.

i dont know the activity of AMT - maybe Torsten or someone could clarify this.

For a while ive been saying that what ever is flooding the market in Australia isnt LSD - the vibe has some similarities but it lacks the familiar LSD stimulation, length of experience, come down is milder, lacks the usually wacky giggles and above all its weak as piss...

So i would say my trips have been about twnety awesome experience and about five fizzers with the new crap that came out after 2001...

Different chemicals, different experiences -

I feel the microdots ...the small little black ones were not LSD but possibly LSA or something similar... Most of the liquid going around would be LSD the blotters going around are most probably just weak degraded LSD... the "dilbert Blotters" going around are probably the best cleanest paper around since like the Fat Freddies...of what I know

Quotes taken from an earlier post I posted in a thread by Orb on crystalisation, anyway these are not my observations just a peice lifted from the now gone hive.This guy had posted an article on getting acid on the blotter , but first he listed the different types of acid he had worked with. They are as follows:

TYPES OF CRYSTAL

Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal.was available in small amount`s. The best of the best :grin:

White Fluff-Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure

Silver-Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.

Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but i always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.

Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.

TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. no experiance with it.

Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

As for LSD in a liquid form, i would imagine that it would be very unstable if not stored in a perfect environment and could possibly break down , thus giving different experiences ?

Well it's good to have confirmation regarding what a certain gnome was getting back then....

Too bad them days are over...

[ 23. May 2005, 09:22: Message edited by: Flip ]

quote:

As for LSD in a liquid form, i would imagine that it would be very unstable if not stored in a perfect environment and could possibly break down , thus giving different experiences ? [/QB]

Hmm possibly... I think if LSD is kept in an amber bottle dissolved in alcohol and kept in the freezer or refridgerator it can be kept for quite a while... but thats only theoretically... I wouldnt really know..

I say that just based off what i heard.

Pure lsd is tasteless, impurities would account for some bitterness but there've been accounts of incredibly bitter tasting blotters.

A friend of mine had a really bitter blotter and said it was a pretty bad experience, from his description i doubted it was lsd.

Also from reading forums -mostly the shroomery, not sure how much bullshit goes on in there, im just repeating what i read. I'm not sure how much a 1/4inch piece of paper can hold but the dosages of both AMT and 5-Me0-AMT are pretty low.

AMT

5-Me0-AMT

much more likely to be the 5-Me0-AMT as a common AMT dose is 40mg

Shroomery The post at the top of the page talks about one persons experience with what he said was 5-Me0-AMT

the begining of the thread is a really great read too. It's the exact same post as the one that mentions the different grades of crystal.

umm.. Dilbert, as in the cartoon character? awesome! I was always curious if much LSD makes it to australia as the majority is produced in America. I myself have never had the pleasure but hope to someday.

Mushroom:

Hmm possibly... I think if LSD is kept in an amber bottle dissolved in alcohol and kept in the freezer or refridgerator it can be kept for quite a while... but thats only theoretically... I wouldnt really know..
sounds pretty spot on by the looks of things senor mushroom.

http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/gallery...?album=10&pos=0

All i can say is what I know based on consumption heh.. Although alot of the blotters I ate in my crazy past were bitter...and while they possibly were not true LSD... I have tried AMT which I would assume (?) is a bit like 5-meo-amt ... and have never had a blotter that gave a similar experience to AMT. Most of the Blotters which have had a taste were weak acid which required more than one blotter for more visual experiences...

However I am curious about what some of the acid could be... just dont think it is an AMT type chemical...

my gnome friend has had lots of bitter papers, but also ones that didn't taste like anything, (making my gnome wonder if there was anything on the paper at all, but only for a little while!!lol)

-Uncontrollable fits of laughter

-Spaced out and Visual

-messy

He's experienced all these things and I guess there could be any number of chemicals creating these affects. At the start there was lots of laughter and not so much visuals, towards the end there were not so laughter and much more Visuals. Do you think this is because of a tolerance??

From what Ive been told by a guy who knows a guy is that a lot of low grade australian acid is locally produced Brominated Am.phe*tam%ine. This substance is strong enough to fit an active dose on a tab and produces similar effects.

In fact, coincidently I just saw a list of blotters confiscated and recorded by the US narcs through out the 70's-80's and lot of those were also bromo amphet.

Dilberts were good but Getafix's were some of the best paper's my gnome has ever had, if any one see's them they come recommenmded strongly, however inexperienced users beware.

the best that I know of were the double dipped strawberry's my gnome had in 98' at the big day out. They had big prints on them all over the sheet not just on individual blotters, so on one you would get parts of 3 strawberry's. They also had a brown backing on them which was weird. He ended up losing it from the heat and lack of water that day but said it was the most intense visual experience he had ever had. I believe him I've never seen him so scared, and out of it all at one time.

OK, the only people who talk about 'different types of LSD' are those who have no understanding of chemistry (and I am not referring to epople in this thread, but to the thousands who have commented on this all over the world over the last 30 or so years). There is only one LSD. It can be made by different methods and from vaguely different starting materials, but in the end the active constituent is the one and only LSD molecule.

I am the first to admit though that different batches/blotters/etc had different effects at some time and that these effects were not simply set and setting.

So I think we need to look at impurities for adjunct effects. This usually starts a debate about how acid used to be made from ergot and now is made from woodrose and how these make different LSD molecules. That is simply crap. However, it is quite likely that various byproducts would be in the final product and these would rely entirely on the source of the starting molecule (which is usually lysergic acid).

Until about 15 years ago most acid would have been made from ergot alkaloids as these were widely manufactured and hence available. The the precurosr control started to bite and I would think that most LSD in the last 10 years was not made from ergot, but rather from convolvulaceous plants. With the greater availability of technology I woul think that over the last few years more ergot derived lysergic acid would have entered back into the market.

It would be a huge project to determine the content of street acid and its precursor. I would think that the DEA is working on that though and it may be their research that will tell us what we want to know.

The last time my gnome had LSD he thought it was lame. 3 doses did not approach full blown visuals and he fall asleep 3 hours into the trip. He has little to compare this to in recent times cos he hasn't tripped for years, but by any standards it was dull and short. It felt like something totally different realy.

I really don't think that there is much in the way of substitution going on. Sure, you might get the occasional thing passed off at a party, but it would not be a prevalent problem.

Hmm Well, Firstly I would say that the acid that was around 3 years ago was fairly dodgy... most of the blotters that go around u need about 3 for things to start getting interesting... Although there are exceptions...

I have been led to believe that some the acid that is often considered to be the "good clean" acid is actually ALD-52...

what about what was emtnioned before about getting the LSD onto the blotters using different techniques... could that affect it?

above where different crystal methods were mentioned by "2benubee"

[ 02. January 2005, 22:24: Message edited by: smogs ]

2benubee talks about different source material, not different way of getting the acid onto paper.

Really, it appears the only reliable way of gettign acid onto paper is to soak it. There is no such thing as 'double dipping' btw. It is just a marketing ploy. Dipping the paper a second time would simply leach out the first lot and make dosing impossible. It also doesn't make sense. If you want it stronger why not simply make the solution stronger. I mean we are talking a *very* dilute solution here.

I did encouter some really strong blotters in the early 90's that had little circles on them when held under strong black light. I presume this was from acid being droppered onto the papers. It seems tedious and was probably done by someone who didn't have enough to make a bath of it (or to use up the dreggs from soaking papers).

The list of crystal given above sounds kinda crap. For starters, colour is no indicator of purity. The main contaminant of LSD is the inactive iso-LSD. Theoretically you can get perfectly clear crystals and yet only have 50% LSD with the remainder being the iso form. On the other you could get something that looks like it was scraped from the BBQ and it may still be 95% pure. Unless you know the purification method, the crystallisation method and preferably the manufacturing method there is simply no way you can tell purity by looking at it.

There are only a few acid labs around the world. The DEA assumes less than 10 of them operating at any one time in the whole world. In the 80's and early 90's this number was even lower. It seems very unlikely for any blotter manufacturer to encounter THAT many different types of acid. It's not like there is an open market in this stuff.

Another thing to consider is that the DEA has virtually no busts of LSD crystals. All labs they bust appear to produce a liquid as a the final sales product.

And lastly, I don't think I've ever seen any successful commercial drug manufactureres posting on the hive. Lots of wankers though.

[ 02. January 2005, 23:46: Message edited by: Torsten ]

I read that color of the crystal was the original reason that patterns were put on the blotters (to disguise that which was tainted ?)Some of the best LSD my gnome friend had was a plain white blotter (White Album !) no patterns ,that was around Byron in the late 80's , can't say that he saw anything but plain white blotter though not even a stain- just white ? So maybe the LSD would need to be paitently dripped onto each blotter to see anything , but at that level you would need one of those fancy bio-tech ,regulated pipettes to get any where near a consistant dose.Working at submilligram levels i doubt if it would be a reaistic option or worth the effort.So the whole page being soaked would mean the whole page was the same color. Your right about it being the holly grail , ergot is out peptide coupling is in and to the best of my knowledge no one at the hive ever cracked it .Did read an interview with a guy who had been busted in Canada making the stuff , basically he used comercial preperations he had been using for a long time as the precursors , and switched to MDMA as he began to run out though. I think it was Rhodium who posted the link to the interview and the guy talked quite candidly about how he used to make it.Oh yeah and there was this guy busted making it in a disused missile silo (love the irony of making acid in a military base !!) http://www.freepickard.org/ :P

Originally posted by 2benubee:

I read that color of the crystal was the original reason that patterns were put on the blotters (to disguise that which was tainted ?)

Unlikely. One gram of LSD makes 10,000 trips, ie about the same size as 16 sheets of A4 paper. The LSD could be pure black, but at those dilutions wouldn't show up more than a sweaty finger smudge in brilliant white paper.

Given that LSD paper is made from Hemp and is not vrilliant white anyway I doubt that the colur of the original crystal would have ANY bearing on the off-whitish-ness of the paper.

So maybe the LSD would need to be paitently dripped onto each blotter to see anything , but at that level you would need one of those fancy bio-tech ,regulated pipettes to get any where near a consistant dose.

LSD is always dissolved before application - even when pipetted. The circular lines of dropped sheets are only visible under strong black light (bank note checker).

ergot is out peptide coupling is in

Don't know anything about that. I am curious now

Oh yeah and there was this guy busted making it in a disused missile silo (love the irony of making acid in a military base !!) http://www.freepickard.org/ :P

Yeah, how cool is that