The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

Spore prints available

Due to a recent email that has concerned me, i have decided to stop trading these items indefinately

[This message has been edited by bluemeanie (edited 29 June 2002).]

Guest reville

excellent

and just in time for winter too

people please take full advantage of trade offers as these are both expensive and difficult to source

Due to a recent email that has concerned me, i have decided to stop trading these items indefinately

I also have a number of ediblesim willing to trade - Lepista Nuda, Shiitake, Shiitake warm weather, a few oysters, hyd. Capnoides etc...

Hi

I work for RBG Melbourne. I'd be very interested in getting some of your edible species(preferably spawn or cultures) for one of our projects. I need more detals though. Could trade some plant material(i.e. fresh, very viable Catha seeds etc).

If it's ok I'll send you my e-mail address(work)next week.

regards

Sure - my edibles currently ready to go in culture form are Oysters, Reishi, Shiitake (wamr and normal). Pink Oysters (p.Djamor), Shemiji (thanx to reville!), Lepista Nuda and Hyd. Capnoides soon.

Guest reville

Hi Blue meani4e

ill be in the lab monday to finally put those other cultures in tubes

Have you managed to track down these by any chance?

Hypholoma capnoides

Hypholoma sublateritium

Stropharia rugoso annulata 'King stropharia'

Laetiporus sulphureus 'Chicken of the woods'

My Hericiums are fruiting now. theyre amazing to watch grow its just starting to get the icicles on it im taking pictures every few days

Hi Phalenopsis

Im very interested in some of that RBG catha seed.Ive heard that a different strain to the ones i have.

Maybe we could work something out

[This message has been edited by reville (edited 09 June 2002).]

[This message has been edited by reville (edited 10 June 2002).]

Heya peoples, im new here, this is my first post...whats the deal on trading spores etc? Should i get in contact with whoever directly?

Cheers - moocho

hi reville - i have a wild print of Hy. Capnoides that i have just streaked - ill let you know as soon as they germinate or i can send you the rest of the wild print of that or Lepista Nuda if your interested.

Mixed reports on Capnoides - should be easy to fruit, but some people say its bitter - others say is great...

Great Shiitake culture btw - going very well - ive got about six dishes out of it.

Bluemeanie and Reville - I've got plenty of Catha seeds and other plants too. I'm sure we can work something out. I was just wondering if I could email you directly?

Thanks

i have some fly agaric prints if you have a use for them. i'm in need of a psilo that will grow here ie cold climate plenty of radiata pine about.

I don't understand the process. A confused gnome friend of mine has P. cubensis Spore prints, and has never before grown, and has absolutely no idea how to grow them!

What should my poor little gnome friend do?

Cans't thou buy already 'grown' or "growing" shrooms?

Tlaloc

get ye to the shroomery and print ye a method outlining the process, of which there are many.

Guest reville

People living in climates like Waterdragons are Primo for naturalising both the subs and the cyanescens and azurescens.

Radiat for the former and Hardwoods for the later 2.

Get theeself hold of a garden chipper and prunings from

poplar,alder,elm,beech,oak,platanus,maple,liquidambar,birch etc... Im sure even acacia melanoxylon would work but havent tested it.

For spawn follow intructions at www.mushmush.nl

under methods or visit the www.sporeworks.org

for species parameters and the azurescens project

Guest reville

Bluemeanie

can you tell us more about the wavy capped subaeruginosa variant?

Where and on what was it found? Have your garden gnomes done a bioassay?

Originally posted by bluemeanie:

Im searching for Australian native Psilocybes - in particular Ps.Australiana and Ps.Tasmaniana in print or culture (i wish  smile.gif ) form! Any old print will do! Spawned wood is great too - cheers![/b]

i have some prints in the making from two species in my region, still can't identify them. both psilos, staining blue etc. if you want 'em let me know via email, details etc.

The wavy capped sub looks very similar to Ps.Cyanescens and i would have sworn it was, but in actuallity it has large spores and lageniform to ventricose p.cystidia = similar to Subaeruginosa.

There is a pic of a wavy-cap making a garden glow on the shroomery (transplanted mycelia on pine radiata wood chips and ROSE! mulch of all things). Nice species experiencially as well - bluemeanies everywhere say they are much nicer than other aussie natives - less anxiety at higher levels.

Id love some prints waterdragon! Youve made my day! Ill mail you

Thankyee thank yee! Thy gnome fiend hast evanesced.

For king and Cuntry! smile.gif

Ediblse on demand (shiitake warm and oyster)

I don't have anything to trade right now, but if you are willing to sell, I'm willing to buy.

[This message has been edited by jetblack (edited 26 June 2002).]

if a person was to pick some wild shrooms, clean them by snipping off the grubby bit at the bottom, place said grubby bits in a plastic bag, mist them and find that a few days later the mycelium was doing just fine thank you, how then would one make use of this mycelium?

by adding pieces of the substrate that the mushroom was originally found on and hope they will colonise smile.gif