The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Torsten

"Jungle Trip" Film available now.... plus lots more

Those who came to EB3 would have met Piers and would have seen this excellent documentary. A few promotional copies are now available on VHS from the webstore. Check in the books section.

While there you will also find a few new books and a few older ones back in stock.

"Some simple tryptamines" is the excellent tryptamine bible.

"Entheos" Journal is a beautiful colour Journal serving the etnobotany research community.

"Acacias containing tryptamines" is of particular relevance to ozzie ethno enthusiasts.

"Cactus Chemistry by species" is back in stock.

And PLEASE folks... support the Entheogen Review. Single copies available from us immediately, or subscriptions via the publisher. We have back copies for the last 2 years.

and a few more..... just check the books page.

great range of texts torsten.

But what is the difference between TER, and the entheos journal?

TER is the daily grind of entheobotany. It covers the latest underground developments and provides good access to some of the bright minds in the field. It comes out 4 times a year and thus provides things like listings of new shops, sites, societies, communities, conferences etc. It also covers all the legal stuff that goes on. Being a journal for the inner core it often covers topics that researchers don't like having plastered all over druggie websites. It is a simple low cost production (like a scintific journal) where much of the content is written by the editors and their close friends.

Entheos on the other hand is more like a coffeetable magazine for this community. It doesn't become outdated as it doesn't have much up to the minute latest research. Instead it has long thorough articles by many respected researchers, accompanied by amazing pics and a stylish layout. It has a much smaller circulation and will probably become somewhat a collectors item.

SAB will be doing for Entheos the same subscription agency thingy that we do for TER. This makes subscribing cheaper (if you don't have paypal) and more reliable for both the person ordering and for Entheos.

Both are excellent journals and serve the community with an incredible amout of dedication. Both are labours of love and don't make any money other than to cover their costs.

Those who came to EB3

what? Eb3 was on and nobody told me?

Now I'm upset...

EB3, now there's a thought. we should hassle piers into attending that, the man's a riot.

thanks for that info torsten,

Do you know when you will offer yearly subscriptions for entheos?

I'm interested in TER and entheos yearly.

oooops!!! I meant EB2.

Piers won't be back in Oz for another year or so. he is still seeking funding for a documentary he wants to do here.

issue 4 of entheos is being released in a few weeks and I have also been offered a few copies of issues 1 and 2, so all single issues should be available soon. I will work on the subscription thingy tonite hopefully. Remind me if it doesn't appear in the webstore in the next few days.

Torsten, I was just wondering if my credit card order was successful for the video? First time user of the indirect service.

If not, I'll send flash thru the snail mail for a copy.

I believe your order got packed today and should be on way already or tomorrow.

Tort, any word on the yearly subscriptions?

thanks man

gerbil

not yet. I can't find the text he sent me to base this on, so I have to get this organised from scratch.