The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

Album Release Date.

I am very pleased to announce the final release date for my album:

Walking Through Walls

by Rama Kentesh

This is the final result of monthes of long work and programming. Of the eleven tracks present, most I have sequenced painstacking drum and string arrangements on a sequencing program, then applied various delays, reverbs, phases, flanges and assorted other goodies, before applying on average around three layers of guitar with heavy delay, reverb and various other psychedelic effects.

To this is applied vocal tracks in various harmonies and with various effects.

I have in the past had music (an electronic piece) played on Triple J under a different name.

The style of the pieces range from Cocteau twin's dreamy guitar layers, to David Bowie's Diamond Dogs cocaine haze; from Led Zeppelins folk ramblings to pink floyd's textures; from Syd Barretts confused psychedelia to tricky's brooding drum sequences.

I think i have successfully merged electronic music with something different.

The album will available from October 31st for $7 copy (plus mailing of $1). If your not happy with the music then I will gladly return your cash, and I will also have four Mp3s available to download for a listen to check out the quality.

The equipment used was pretty top-notch: 16 bit sequencing, 16 bit digital recording.

I am definitely interested. Sounds very cool. Is it possible to ship to the U.S.? How much would shipping be?

big it up for mr B! from the traks i heard a few months ago theres gonna be some wicked psychedelic shit on there, d&b/trance shit always sounds great and more organic with guitar mixed in. and ya gotta love the flange!

Cheers Fezza - MP3s will be availabel on that date as well :)

The album will available from October 31st for $7 copy (plus mailing of $1).

Cool. I want one.

me wont one too, will be very good by the sounds of the info above.

$$$$ ready to send

suport the plant heads i say.

yes, i would love a copy too, thanx.

Add me to the list too. :)

I have two previews up on Kazaa:

Rama Kentesh - Odium.mp3

Rama Kentesh - Walking Through Walls.mp3

I tried to doa search for them, but they wouldnt come up - there in my sharde kazaa files folder so i dont know why this is. Give it a try anyway, if your interested and have kazaa on your comp.

Is there any chance of hosting them for download somewhere?

I can provide space for them on one of the servers I look after at ANU.

Hmmmm, no FTP server installed, but you could use winSCP or similar to copy them across.

Let me know if you're interested in doing this, and I'll give you more details.

i'm not sure, but i think kazaa runs on a different servers..you get a different one when you log on each time

so users on a different server may not see your files

I think (theoretically) the different kazaa servers should share their lists between each other. But with so many people using it you're bound to get timeouts and lose a bunch of files from the list...

...and then there's the silly buggers like me, who don't use windows, and wouldn't be able to use kazaa even if they did, because they're behind a firewall...