The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
theobromos

Cannabis not Gateway drug shocker

good article,

Why is it though, that the myth about use leading to harder drugs is (was) a huge argument to keep it illegal, but now that it has been proved wrong, nothing will be done about it??

With many governments arguments aswell about black market trade etc. If people grow their own medicine and keep it for themselves, how can this cause a problem with drug trade? if anything it stops it

Originally posted by jetblack:

Cannabis...not....gateway....drug...??

You mean the governments have been LYING to us!?

Governments don't lie to us, they just inform us of the voting majority's opinion.

In my opinion anyways.

In most cases the voting majority has no opinion, so "Big Brother"(not meaning crappy tv show)makes it up for them...

Originally posted by gomaos:

In most cases the voting majority has no opinion, so "Big Brother"(not meaning crappy tv show)makes it up for them...

Ahh, so you're saying that governments construct the opinion of the voting majority? By voting majority I mean the people who are trying to do the right thing, but don't think outside of the current social paradigm.

"By voting majority I mean the people who are trying to do the right thing"

-peas-pipe

but their opinion of the right thing is something completely different in my mind,

I think that alot of their opinions are really other peoples, but these people are basically brainwashed and can't think for themselves, as the government assures these voters that they are "doing the best thing for its people"

just my take on it smile.gif

maybe its called "gateaway drug" because if you buy weed from your dealer, don't be surprised if your dealer also supplies "other products" its all part of business right?

Your contact to the dealer leads

you "get away" to other drugs! Grow your OWN! Sod the dealers, OVERGROW the goverment! and let them drain more taxpayers money on "WAR ON DRUGS" and let these goverment departments and the police make fool of themselves wink.gif with aid of the useful media!

Need seeds/clones/grow advice? check out www.ozstoners.com Aussie's Cannabis Community forum!

Toke on guys, Urbanhog

If they no longer claim that cannabis CAUSES heroin addiction maby one of these days they might 'discover' that heroin causes heroin addiction!

My question is, if the governments are giving up on their blatant odvious lies doesnt that mean that they are preparing more not so blatant lies? In my country the government pays researchers to 'study' pot with the understanding that if the data comes back supporting pot their funding will be cut and the research deemed non-credible.