The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MrBumpy

Bikini Ban.....going a bit for for Political Correctness?

Anyone else see the story about the proposed ban on bikini's on beaches on the Sunshine Coast during CHOGM? I think I heard it was put forward so as to not offend Muslim patrons.

anyone else think this is a bit of a joke?

Guest Mesqualero

I don't know .... it doesn't make sense to me... but i'm pretty damned sure beauracrats (spelling?) don't think like us... As they are merely shadows of their reptilian overlords

I don't think they should ban them. many islamic countries don't allow western women to walk about without veil, so why should we accommodate their whims. They also don't stop the public floggins, public executions, stoning etc.

I doubt that when CHOGM goes to a muslim country that they all shave their beards off.

on another note...... OH DEAR.

We have managed to keep this forum David Icke free ever since its inception and I thought this was a testament to the overall intelligence here. I don't mind any criticism of politicians and couldn't care less if they are reptiles or other dislikeable critters -we all know they are scum.

But the rules of the forum state clearly that we will not tolerate prejudice, racism and intolerance. While this may not be Icke's intention, much of what I have seen of his theories applied in pactice is basically the same as witchburning, homophobia, antisemitism and discriminatory theocracy. It has no place here.

Guest Mesqualero
on another note...... OH DEAR.

We have managed to keep this forum David Icke free ever since its inception and I thought this was a testament to the overall intelligence here. I don't mind any criticism of politicians and couldn't care less if they are reptiles or other dislikeable critters -we all know they are scum.

But the rules of the forum state clearly that we will not tolerate prejudice, racism and intolerance. While this may not be Icke's intention, much of what I have seen of his theories applied in pactice is basically the same as witchburning, homophobia, antisemitism and discriminatory theocracy. It has no place here.

Sorry Torsten I was just trying to be funny.... From now on I will not mention the reptilians hehehe.

Once again very sorry