The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Psylence

San Pedro Consumption?

Guest Psylence

Say hypothetically that me and 2 friends were looking for a heavy trip from some cactus basically by stripping the skin off and chucking it in a blender with some lemon juice and water which do you think would be most cost effective for this? I inquired at the cactus garage about ordering a 6 foot peruvianus and he said it would be well over $100. I have no idea if we would need that much. Help appreciated.

You'd need at least a foot each, Id say. The cheapest Ive seen is $25- per foot, so 6 foot - yes - would be pretty expensive. You'd be getting a bargain at 100 beans for 6 feet even though it sounds like a lot.

Guest Ramon

Thankfully you are thinking of doing this only hypothetically otherwise you might be implicating yourself in a criminal action.

100 grams of dried cactus each should hypothetically be enough. Although the action of drying it might even be illegal as it tends to point towards criminal intent.

[This message has been edited by Ramon (edited 12 February 2002).]

Hypothetically speaking, a cactus or cactus-cutting that's located inside a flower pot on top of soil can't seen as drying...

Originally posted by Ramon:

Thankfully you are thinking of doing this only hypothetically otherwise you might be implicating yourself in a criminal action.

100 grams of dried cactus each should hypothetically be enough. Although the action of drying it might even be illegal as it tends to point towards criminal intent.

[This message has been edited by Ramon (edited 12 February 2002).]

Ramon that's 100grms trich peruv for 2 hypothetical people right!???????

fresh hypothetical cactus.... 200grms of the potent T peruv per person should be more than plenty for a good strong trip. I would not eat it all at once though( again hypothetically speaking)

I am glad that this is all hypothetical.... I mean who in his right mind would dare poison himself with cactus chemicals that produces mental and visual alterations of his perception!

[This message has been edited by brian (edited 13 February 2002).]

Guest Ramon

My comment was more related to San Pedro then Peruvianus.

As I have no idea regarding the debate about Peruvianus being stronger then San Pedro.

Guest robots123

hello,

might sound a lot($) but least it works

seeya

i think from cactus garage he may often

mix them up, i once enquired about peruvianus

from him and he said yes, he could obtain

rooted cuttings, only to write back a few days later '" I meant T.pachanoi cuttings not

peruvianus ,hope i haven't mislead you.

reguards

peter"

he also included a note about them being clumped into Echinopsis together,or something

of similar spelling

awhile ago the guy from cactus garage

sold me 2 70cm t.peruvianus cuttings for

$10 each and they were peru.