The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yoda Winfrey

Not bad stuff

just received my cant beleive its not hashish today...and it is a flavoursm smoke... since i ordered it late last week i wasn't expecting it for a while but the package showed up this morning...YAY :D

I tried it with the pipe by cutting off a small amount and rolling it into a ball, but it is a hot smoke so i grabbed the trusty ol bong......

the first puff sent an almost stoned effect mild tho.........after a little while i found myself chilling out and relaxing with my slobbering dog by my side....

not long ago tried a little more this time it is more noticeble....perhaps there is a little aphrodesiac in there????

Plus How much should i use at a time?

thanx SAB and HHH

cheers

Originally posted by Yoda Winfrey:

relaxing with my slobbering dog by my side....

.....perhaps there is a little aphrodesiac in there????

why? were you slobbering too ? :D

In fact, one of the ingredients is a well know aphrodisiac. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to spot this.

Plus How much should i use at a time?

Whatever feels good.

these two products are designed specifically for smoking.

i ordered mine a little while ago now, so should be here anytime now. will let you know how it goes!

quote:

but it is a hot smoke so i grabbed the trusty ol bong

Torsten, I thought you said this was designed NOT to be smoked through water?

Or maybe that was the 'can't believe it's not opium', but I thought it was both of the 'can't believe' products?

maybe the bong didn't have any water in it??

the bong was water free i used it so the smoke had more of a chance to cool down.......could ya make hash cookies wif it that could be interesting??? tho i understand these products were designed specifically for smoking.

cheers yoda W :P

"I tried it with the pipe by cutting off a small amount and rolling it into a ball, but it is a hot smoke so i grabbed the trusty ol bong......"

ice works fine for a slight cooling effect with no loss of potency experienced:D just tested it.

Hope this helps.

love your work torsten, both are great products!

yoda - I don't know if cookies etc work. I did not try them. I doubt they would taste nice. This really is a product for smoking.

flash - thanks :)

my lungs no likee smoking from pipes...what would be the best way to incorporate into tobacco/coltsfoot etc? Would prefer to smoke it this way...but how? Liquify & sprinkle over herbs?

Ice in pipes = heavy amounts of water vapour being inhaled = bongchitis.

:)

the opium can be mixed with herbs either my melting of by freezing and then shattering.

The hash can simply be rolled into balls and smoked on a screen through a dry bong or long pipe.

wandjina, try and hotknife it, it's still not pleasant but it's better than a dry pipe with most smoking things and seems to kick a little better with less discomfort (i'm not talking experience with these products, haven't received them yet)

I haven't tried hotknifing and inhaling these, but I did hotknife them just to see what happens. They certainly go up in a puff and I think they would work that way. Would love to hear experiences with hotknifing these.

Will hotknife the first try and let you know T.

Yoda, UTSE here or maybe at EA, or any cannabis board. Basically 2 butter knives, stick product to one, heat other, then mash together and inhale through a funnel or a bottle or whatever is there to catch the smoke. Basic one i do with things lying around, 2 scalpels w/handles (not a good choice btw for obvious reasons) and a funnel in my mouth. Best to do indoors if it's windy, but yeah obviously be very careful, fire dangers and physical burns are very easy.