The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Midget furniture

Long walk home from the pub resulted somehow in a conversation about midgets, and inevitably, the stupid question "do they make midget furniture" came up.

I'd google it, but I'm curious as to what discussion this topic might generate :P

Does anyone know? Do they make midget furniture? I've never seen any, but then again I'm just a young pup.

kid's furniture??

I have midgets 2 doors allong from me...

Ahhh Those pesky lil Liliputians..

From what I have seen,..they have their own lil Devices for stuff like for closing the car boot, Opening the front door, Hanging out washing & Giving Head to normal sized PPL..

Sometimes I wish I was small.....

Small is good... Like Acorns OR Baby Cucumbers bathed in Vinegar!

I heard they eat babies ...

lol :P

Okay, I asked my friend this question. Half of her family are 'midgets' or 'little people'. This was her reply:

quote:

Not offended at all, you'd actually be surprised how open they are about the whole thing, we ask D.... to kick himself in the head all the time and he loves the attention, and the amount of acting jobs they get is unbelievable, everytime we go to the city with them, they get job offers!!

but no they don't modify furniture for them they have these little stools they carry around with them like when A.... used to babysit K.... before she got too heavy for her, and she used to bring this stool and do the washing up, the cooking, everything. they buy kids clothes or buy normal size 8 clthes and get a tailor to modify them.

same with cars they buy the car then have to send it away to be modified for them. the only thing that is modified for them (I mean they don't have to go to any effort to get it modified) are few bits and pieces of hospital equipment, they get lowered beds and lowered baby beds and stuff.

but i don't mind you asking it is quite amazing the effort these Little people (they prefer "little people") have to go to live normal lives.

The ones i know are very strong willed and good people.