The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

Wanted- A. complanata and D. viscosa

Anyone got any Acacia complanata potted up ready to plant out? The one I raised from seed got possummed. I'll put the next one in with netting if anyone is so kind as to sell me one.

Spose I could dig one up from the roadside banks locally, but as they seem to be all that's holding the slope together I really would rather a tame one :-)

Also interested in purchasing Dodonaea viscosa whole plants, both red and green variety, one or two of each. Email me if you have any in stock

TIA

I found a few A. complanata seedlings sarvie and dug em' up. One got planted in the ground, the others are in pots.

If you really want me to send you any surviving seedlings spikey, email me your details smile.gif might take a week or so til I get to the post office

Still looking for red and green Dodonaea viscosa tho frown.gif

the seedlings won't make it in the mail. wait for seed in a few weeks.

Plants round here are *just* starting to flower. I think the small sedlings I found were a recent flush from last year's seeds germinating after the rain.

Originally posted by Darklight:

Plants round here are *just* starting to flower.

Umm, you're a bit late. They started to flower in early february. I actually went out there the other day to check for seeds, but the bloody things are still flowering. There are a few off season seeds on there though.

Guest reville

The people around the corner have planted D viscosa as a street planting and they set a decent amount of seed. i havent looked recently.

They also have a wild crested Pachycereus pecten-aboriganum which they dont want but its too big to move.