The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ishmael Fleishman

Best Recommend Drug Test Kits

I am interested in testing someone who is using medical cannabis so I can test them for THC and its metabolites in a small research project - to ensure they are clean - what brand do people recommend to be most accurate and consistent in being able to undertake to test? Preferably something similar to what the police use in their testing.

4 minutes ago, Ishmael Fleishman said:

- to ensure they are clean -

What contaminants do you suspect? 

Maybe my writing was confusing but all a want is a recommendation for a good quality reality drug test for THC. 

So we can ensure that my friend passes a drug test if tested.

They are using medical cannabis but are concerned about roadside testing.

Edited by Ishmael Fleishman

I believe the pigs use Drager securatec swabs for roadside. They are calibrated to 5 mmol/litre I think, whereas Australian standard is for 25mmol/litre. So if you're wanting to replicate the sort of detection capability they use, that's what you need to look at.

I'm not sure if you can get the same swabs they use, although TI managed to get his hands on some for a similar project some years ago...

• Like 2

I would suggest that using liquids orally in caps would be the most undetectable mode of delivery surely for MC?

10 hours ago, -RC- said:

I would suggest that using liquids orally in caps would be the most undetectable mode of delivery surely for MC?

https://merryjane.com/culture/what-are-thc-and-cbd-suppositories-and-do-they-actually-work

And a few tips even if you smoke/vape/eat:

https://hightimes.com/health/mouth-swab-drug-test/

Edited by fyzygy
  • Like 1

The Suppository is interesting. Since it bypasses the mouth and liver this would make you immune from saliva testing and testing for delta 9-THC. I will test this out myself and report back.

A Suppository would definably get you closer to circumventing testing. The only drawback is if you are looking to get high then it will not work but for medical cannabis users, I think that Suppository looks like a legitimate approach.

The hydrogen peroxide mouthwash is also a good tip.

Edited by Ishmael Fleishman

I have heard urban myths surrounding Aniseed Fisherman's Friends and Apple Cider Vinegar as a means of quick and temporary neutralisation of offending oral anomalies...

Edited by -RC-

1 hour ago, -RC- said:

I have heard urban myths surrounding Aniseed Fisherman's Friends and Apple Cider Vinegar as a means of quick and temporary neutralisation of offending oral anomalies...

If not those, there are products on the market specifically for that, as well. 

As for me? I'll take my day in court, any day. 

You can buy the rapid tests used at my local community drug & alcohol service online, although they’re a bit expensive at $25 a piece for a urine test.

That said it detects all the usual suspects from THC to benzo’s & opioids etc with really good accuracy providing a weak or strong positive within minutes. Just google “DrugCheck NxStep Onsite Test” and you will find them, not sure if this is what you’re after but they work :bong: goodluck!

Edited by shiva