The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
fyzygy

Psychedelic Water

Well....  its just a marketing ploy, really.  Packaging seems bland tho - I really think they missed an opportunity there.

And it seems pretty expensive.  But I guess the more you spend, the greater the placebo...

Hell, I'd try it!

There could be traces of mescaline from the prickly pear. You'd need to drink a lot, fast. 

The packaging looks better after a couple of drinks. 

Nice formula, awful name. As someone who  is allergic to alcohol it is good to see products like this available but FFS the name is just begging for trouble. Its a herbal supplement, not a psychedelic.

Of alcohol alternatives I have so far tried, some work well as a replacement for the first 2 drinks/first 2 hours. After that its hard to stay on an enjoyable level to socialize or feel comfortable with the drunks. So great for an alcohol alternative at a cafe, dinner or short outdoor event but not powerful enough for bars, pubs, nightclubs or big parties. At least after the first couple of  hours.

Still nice to see new products in this field, i dream of the day when venues have equal number of alcohol alternatives as they do alcohol brands and varieties.