The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
withdrawl clinic

big lophs, small prices

hi!

gardening is causing my chronic pain to get a bit worse, so i reduce my workload even more.

i want to sell 2/3 of my cacti collection, but can't upload pictures (last time i got an upload error and it never got fixed by the admins)

this is how it works:

i got lophs many years old, and some monsterous pedros, and some btrue blue pedro.

all parcels will be of similar configaration, say one very big loph, some medium and some smaller.

i let you know the sizes, and quanteties via privat messaging.

minnimum purchase is 200aud, plus postage.

send me a pm, if you are interressted, they will be cheap and of very good quality, and ready to be repotted.

• Like 5

Able to upload some pics of what a random parcel might look like?

On 16/11/2022 at 8:47 AM, Ulca said:

Able to upload some pics of what a random parcel might look like?

On 30/09/2022 at 12:18 PM, withdrawl clinic said:

but can't upload pictures (last time i got an upload error and it never got fixed by the admins)

offer closed now, thx's!:wub:

• Sad 1

ok, so here's a story....

when i traded those lophs, i got several pm's claiming that 6 and 8cm lophs ar not big, and they are only interessted in "big" lophs.

they whole thing reeked of, attempts to maybe say, you don't know what you are doing and i will not buy lophs of you, because they are small and not big, as you say.

this naturaly, happend because, i once complained that somebody here, did not return all my lophs and never, gave me any money either as was agreed....

now, if i learned one thing of plants, than it could be, not to take attacks personely, and not to hold on to some upset.

but rather learn or take something positive from it....

those people were driven by negative emotions, and by lack of knowledge!

so i say as followes.

lophs which grow bigger than 8cm and are fast growing in volume are called giants.

so there privat message should have read, i only want to buy giant lophs, not i only want to buy big loph, larger than8cm or more.

most lophs don't grow into giant sizes, but reach there maximum size, and than don't get any bigger, not even after 40years!!

but it's said that at this time, i did not sell many giants, maybe some small giants.

giants sell for 400 to 800aud and i only asked very little money for my cacti, so no giants.

i have a few giants, and they are kept indoors, far away from the few other lophs i still got.

the hope is to produce a lot of "giant" seeds.

i sowed out some of those, seeds pollinated only by giants, a few weeks ago, wath this space for more info.

i hope to be able to sell some giant seeds, and giants (but still small) grafted onto peres.

financial interessts, i don't have.

:Pgiant lophs:wub::rolleyes::drool2:

• Like 2

I'm very happy with mine, especially the colours. Not too small either. Things like rib count are probably more reliable indicators of maturity than size alone. My buttons have grown smaller over the past year, in a stone-rich mixture: more compact, but hardier. 

• Like 1