The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
fyzygy

Secret acacia spp.

That's a nice article. It's good to see some plant peeps being recognized for their work over the years and the story making its way into a book.

I have heard about this. That's a beautifully written article that really encompasses the motivations of most of us here in the community 

I think the plant mentioned in this article is already well known to most members here. 

There are others which are known to a very select few, but you'll likely not get this info unless you're part of the circle. Concerns are valid, nobody wants to see the same bark ripping and disrespect occurring that regularly happens to obtusifolia etc. Once the cats out of the bag it's too late. I'm sure it'll happen eventually but for now the circle is closed tight.

• Like 1

Can we all take a moment to thank the National Herbarium of New South Wales for sharing so much highly important historical data? It's great to have people in the community really connect with scientific institutions and get valuable information back. This should be celebrated.

• Like 1