The Corroboree
TheDudeAbides

Liquid culture syringe

G'day Myconauts.

I'm looking for liquid culture syringes. Are there any reliables sources kicking around here? Or can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by TheDudeAbides
  • Like 1

How did you go with your query, TheDudeAbides?

Given the level of interest in the topic, and the availability of spore prints as well as the wealth of information on the net per techniques, it's not that dramatically a steep learning curve to get from newbie to having the skills to do what you need to do. Quite a few mycology supply shops now in the marketplace as well, catering for those interested in growing their own culinary fungi.

• Like 2

yo yo yo-yo

i had a difficult time hunting down reliable sources... then one day received an email from oz cactus garden - excellent all round - i started by germinating the spoof... but recently, i saw them on etsy for the LC link - maybe worth trying, if youre still looking... otherwise... PhillyGoldenTeacher youtube > discord > 'straya'mayte posse - i made a real bad first impression and was banned fairly quickly... which led me to oz cactus and bountiful fruits :D

23first_small.thumb.jpg.da38a841a247236dfa9b5082c705eb54.jpg

my first ever flush (Tidalwave)

:crux:

Edited by moarfiend
strain name for the insane
  • Like 1

I'm not Mr Lebowski, you're Mr Lebowski, I'm the dude...

Hey mate. Any chance you still have a culture or spore prints?

I'll 2'nd oz cactus garden as a great guy with lots of excellent strains also there's a few guys in Qld on Ebay that are sending out some good stuff , I just got a 10cc PE6 from colisp that's colonizing nicely There is also a user by the name of josau-w2akz9arb from the same town might be the same guy but he has slightly different options with very good reviews.

Strongly suggest reading up on some agar and LC TEK's then when you do get some in the mail you can expand it and not worry about how much you use!   

• Like 1