Sign in to follow this  
Emeraldjewels

*** cuts

I have a few *** cuts for sale pm me please

Edited by El Presidente Hillbillios
Remove illegal plant name

20 hours ago, Emeraldjewels said:

I have a few sally cuts for sale pm me please

Does this mean the one I paid for in March last year is in the mail?

Be wary people...

• Thanks 1

Agree with Boof. Ordered something from the same name (on reddit). All 3 things were bunk and unfit for microscopy. 

Edited by El Presidente Hillbillios
  • Thanks 1

On 06/05/2022 at 5:23 PM, Boof said:

Does this mean the one I paid for in March last year is in the mail?

Be wary people...

So the cutting I purchased 14 months ago arrived yesterday, mailed after the post I made above, which I made after the seller created a new ad to sell more cuttings.  So it turned up, better late than never.  Thought I better acknowledge that. 

I also need to acknowledge that it took 14 months to get here, commitments made by the seller by way of update weren't met, I had to initiate all communications to obtain updates and some of my attempts at follow up went unanswered.  

OP - In relation to the illogical DM you sent me following my above post, if you truly believe you are the aggrieved party in this, then we occupy different realities.  Thanks for eventually making good though!

• Like 7

LOL, Good stuff Boof! You've earned yourself a top reputation here and we're with you all the way.

It's all too easy to get scammed these days, and we all have to make a stand whenever it rears it's ugly head. :slap:

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 3

Sent over $50 to the OP and they have become unresponsive.  Buyer beware, I have probably been scammed.

Op will be put on mod preview so they cannot post anymore for sale adds until these issues are sorted. 

They can answer PM's. 

Feel free to PM me @Emeraldjewels if you have a problem with this. 

• Like 1