The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
CanOfVBPlease

Hello Corroboree from North Coast NSW.

Hiya folks, after waiting almost a year I'm finally on here haha.

I'm on the Facebook group on occasions, but thought joining here would help expand to a different part of the community. Will try to keep up with participating here as much as I can, and will probably sell/trade the odd plant/seed here too.

Looking forward to my future on here.

Hey mate, sheesh took a while.  A hearty welcome from me.  

• Thanks 1

Welcome, great to see a few new members coming on board. 

What are your main areas of interest mate? Chasing anything in particular? Let us know n we might be able to sort you out with some goodies :)

• Thanks 1

Right now I'm growing a few Trichocereus, most of them are Yowie X Fields from Herbalistics, I'll have to post a photo, and I have another few that are most likely a cross between Pachanoi and Peruvianus, one takeaway box with one singular Scopulicola seedlings out of 20 seeds, HBWR seedling, and two tiny little  Lophophoras "Japanese" variety, so right now just mostly growing cacti. There would be  Alot of things I'd like to trade or buy definelty. I do have a few Catha Edulis seeds that I've failed to germinate, and plus I don't really have the room or time to grow them, so they are definelty up for a trade.

Should be able to hook you up with some cuts mate. Just need a couple days to finish moving house etc. Send me a pm if you can. Cheers ;)

• Thanks 1