The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mnemosyne

The radio secret of DNA

A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA. 

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

Morning :)

Thanks for sharing @mnemosyne, what a video, packed with hidden secrets and advanced experiments, ya should have posted it in the covid vaccination thread, we are all waiting for quality information like this. Wake up everyone its 2021, the hidden secrets of  DNA aren't secret anymore, the  secrets public, and its on YouTube. 

@Cubism what am i seriously underestimating again? :P  hehehe 

@Change I think you're seriously underestimating the paranoia of anti-vaxxers. :) Those three letters "DNA" or "RNA" are often the major points of contention in their arguments that it's "all-experimental", "it messes with your DNA", "it's never been done before", "it makes you infertile" etc

I think this was the right place to post this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Change said:

Morning :)

Thanks for sharing @mnemosyne, what a video, packed with hidden secrets and advanced experiments, ya should have posted it in the covid vaccination thread, we are all waiting for quality information like this. Wake up everyone its 2021, the hidden secrets of  DNA aren't secret anymore, the  secrets public, and its on YouTube. 

@Cubism what am i seriously underestimating again? :P  hehehe 

You're most welcome Change. As a follow up to that video there is also a book that has been written about Falun Dafa's profound healing effects, you can check it out here:

https://en.minghui.org/html/articles/2005/4/3/59184.html