The Corroboree
john

P. viridis legal restrictions

Hi Guys,

I grew too many P.viridis for myself and have been selling the leaves on Ebay. I cannot find any evidence that it is illegal to do so. One customer cam back forcefully warning me that it is illegal and that I should delete my entry. He has provided no evidence that it is illegal. Does anyone know if the leaves separated from the plant sold for propagation purposes is illegal please? I see Herbalistics sells these leaves for sale in Australia.

Cheers,

John S

If they're alive, and you listed them for propagation purposes only, I can't see the problem. If they're dried, might be a problem. But that's not actual legal advice. Better reach out to T if you can.

I suppose Leo can decide to make an example even if you're technically in the clear, and that can be an expensive burden to prove your innocence.

I'd say the problem you're most likely to encounter is eBay deleting your listing, and possibly PayPal suspending your account. Not prosecution.

No problems with Ebay just one guy who wanted a refund which he got.

Thanks Gluakus.

I thought eBay started deleting that sorta thing years back. Just like bark

No - they just asked me to provide contact info and listed OK.

Your customer sounds like a fuck stick scammer. If the plant is getting sold on SAB then then it's highly likely to be legal in NSW. Even if you aren't in NSW this person is a cunt.