The Corroboree

hi!

i thought of this for many years, but only post now, about it...

i am getting old, and would like to pass on knowledge, at my home.

with this post, i invite sab mebers to vistit me at my home, and we can have a good time and exchange knowledge!

reply to this post, if you interrested, but use the pm to contact me or work out details.

WHEN: time will tell.

WHERE: close to rocky.

HOW: maybe best to be in a smallish group, you could camp in my big garden. maybe even roll a swag, in my house. if you fly in, i can pick you up at the airport in rocky.

LET'S HAVE A GOOD TIME!:wink::P:wub:

• Like 6

Done it a couple times myself and they're good fun. Starting with a BBQ and a beer and descending into all-out marshmallow roasting and nekked fire twirling.

"Plant Science BBQs" I call them. Great for getting all the local plant nerds together. Definitely wish I could come but my schedule's packed with study and pracs.

Looking forward to seeing the pics bro :)

• Like 1

Howdy PH ahem... I mean withdrawal clinic. I have been a member here for a very long time but am unfortunately non active for some time now but I still frequently lurk. Would definitely be interested in coming to a meet up with you man. I would of course need some certainty on the when but otherwise this sounds cool as. Surely there are other old school mofos that still lurk around here that remember plant helpers invaluable contributions. Don't leave a bro hanging too long.

thx 4 your replies, and the "where and when", will be worked out in given time, i'm sure it will happen, because i basicly get inspired by the late andyamine...

side track, i just returned from a short trip to the anakie gem fields, and i managed to collect some native coca seeds.

pm me and i send 3 letters out, to who ever is interressted.