The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rhyzobium

Acacia plant giveaway

I have a few Acacia Courtii, Acacia Maideni, Acacia Floribunda, Acacia Obtusifolia, and Acacia Acuminata (broad and narrow) plants that I'm looking to give away to locals in Tasmania. 

Also, I will be trimming approx. 30 Courtii trees over the coming weeks so happy to give away some material for cutting  propagation.

PM me if interested. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 29/12/2020 at 6:10 AM, Rhyzobium said:

I have a few Acacia Courtii, Acacia Maideni, Acacia Floribunda, Acacia Obtusifolia, and Acacia Acuminata (broad and narrow) plants that I'm looking to give away to locals in Tasmania. 

Also, I will be trimming approx. 30 Courtii trees over the coming weeks so happy to give away some material for cutting  propagation.

PM me if interested. 

Hi Rhyzobium,

Buttsack said you may be able to trade or sell A. courtii seeds?

I will have some P.viridus seeds soon and have just picked some M. speciosa which are viable as I have obtained young plants before but the died at about 3 cm stage. I am not sure how they would go in Tasmania though?

kKeep growing,

john S

Hey gang, I’ll be moving down to the Deep South of Tas soonish- would love some help getting off/in the ground with some Acacias and some faces (seeing as it appears I’m going to have to leave my plants and friends behind in Melbourne :( )

• Like 2

There are a few of us down south that can assist. Make sure to reach out when you are ready.

• Like 1

tempted.  heading back to mainland in a few days so probably don't have time to organise pickup.