The Corroboree
-RC-

Psilocybin Mushrooms of South East Queensland - the book!

Well it's here - the book I've been working on for the past 12 months:

Psilocybin Mushrooms of South East Queensland, Australia: Eliminating the Harms

https://www.responsiblechoice.com.au/product/psilocybin-mushrooms-of-south-east-queensland-the-book/

• 8 x 10″, with a combination of coated 300 gsm covers and Satin-Coated 128gsm internal pages.
  • 168 pages, with 40 full-colour pages, including detailed photos to aid identification.

“I am pleased to see the principles of evidence-based harm reduction being so prominently endorsed by this timely book” – Professor David Nutt, author of DRUGS WITHOUT THE HOT AIR and DRINK? (Edmond J. Safra Chair in Neuropsychopharmacology at Imperial College London and Director of the Neuropsychopharmacology Unit in the Division of Brain Sciences).

“T. K. Nixon’s timely book is a profound reminder that everything we need for our physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing is abundant all around us. An explosion of new interest in the healing properties of psychedelics/entheogens in the last few years means that this lively, personal account will be read widely and used as a reference by many. With meticulous research and a poet’s eye for language, Nixon accompanies the reader on a journey of self-knowledge and teaches the earthy magic of foraging. A much-needed book in these times.” – Dr Katerina Cosgrove, Award-winning author of BONE ASH SKY and ZORBA THE BUDDHA (Literary Award Judge).

Enjoy, and happy hunting!

RC

Edited by Responsible Choice
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Epic work RC. Do I have to order through your website or can I get one directly from you?

• Like 1

Hey mate, yeah the website is the go for the moment. Just waiting for my next print run as I sold out pretty quick with the first.

Should be ready to ship out by the end of next week hopefully... :scratchhead:

Cool mate, I will go and back order one. 

Man I've got to ask, how in the willies did you get Prof. Nutt to endorse? That is seriously fucking impressive.

Edited by katu
spelling
  • Like 1

Great book everybody. Highly recommended.

The Shrooms have chosen the correct ambassador.

• Like 1

Just back ordered one mate.

• Like 1

Dude, I was as surprised as you are :o

I was actually asking to use his multi criterion analysis graphs from the Lancet in the book, to which his mates at Drugscience.org said "No wukkas, just reference it", which I did.

I then decided to just 'hit him up' as it were, and offered to send the proof through. Strangely enough he got back a day later and said "Sure!". Blew. My. Mind.

Fast forward a month or so and he flicks me back that little gem bro. Never know until you try. :wink:

Thanks for the kind words @Horus, big love to you bro.

Edited by -RC-

That is a very cool storyB). Look forward to reading it RC!

• Like 1