The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

SAB Oneline Lockdown Plant Meet, Garden Tours & Social Catch Up - 27 September from 2 pm

Hi SAB Folks

Due to the success of the first online SAB Lockdown Plant Meet, we have decided to set up a second instalment and broadened the invite list beyond the victorian thread.

Zoom allowed us to do garden tours from those that wish to do so or just observe. The gardens tour were the unforeseen highlight of the meet that just developed organically making the day special.

So, if you wish to attend the next instalment on Sunday the 27 September from 2 pm then post in this thread or PM me and I'll touch base with the details before the event.

You can drop in and out of the meeting as you please on the day. For privacy reasons, only active contributors to this forum will be admitted

Thanks to all that made the first instalment.

Video is not participation compulsory, Costumes an face-covering and Drinks welcome :devil:  

See you when we see you :P

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 4

Sunday the 20th...

• Like 1

Yes I'd like to come along (•‿•)

Sounds good!

Hi folk, thanks for those that have PM me about this so far. 

I send a link closer to the day, but keep me in the loop if you wish to be part of this special catch up ;-) 

Chat on Sunday ;-)

We've been working extra hard on the garden so I'll have more to show off. 

Whole New cactus patch! New native garden! Cabbages! Other plants! Not yet installed pond! Oh the sights there are to see! 

• Like 2

I'm hoping I will be free Sunday, although the garden at the new place is pretty disappointing - I think I'll be a bit embarrassed to show it off. Maybe I'll just come for a perv ;)

• Like 2

Hi folks

Looking forwald to seeing you all later today, remember you can drop in and out of the meeting. 

So if your not free will 3 pm for example just join us then ;-)

PM me before 2 pm if you won't the meeting zoom link. 

B)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Thanks for setting that up Ronny and really nice to meet everyone.  Niggles your place is inspiring!

Sorry I had to leave in a hurry - got a bbq on and a guest arrived early.

Yes but times, thanks to everyone, we just raped it up. Let hope we are out of lockdown soon ;-)

Nice gardens :)

• Like 3