The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DJ-MC

ahh a post a did not want to be making...

so in light of my recent "manic episode" or whatever a few things happened the main one being an incident with folias on FB where he spat the dummy at me spitting the dummy.... well anyway with this fun mental health system we have though it had taken quite some time to see some of the brighter sides of being bent over by psych ( education support, extra money, the majority of people I dont want anything to do with don't want anything to do with me because I am "unwell".

I'll try not to stray from the point to much here as this has many aspects but the crux of the biscuit is I'll be working with some mental health professional top bring the hammer down on plant medicine facilitation in the underground scene and 1 of the 1st points interest is the interaction between me and the "underground" ethno world leading up to my first "pyscosis" 

now this is something I really didn't think I'd be doing when I first joined this community around a decade ago I thought these things we're looked after and kept up to standard in a sense but obviously house work is still to be done.

so before some fingers get lost and panties get scrunched I'll post here to try and make clear what is in motion and also to clarify certain aspects of why certain things had to happen, I honestly feel sorry for the ones who didn't better and even more so for the ones who knew there is a smart way to go about things take ya finger off the pulse for 2 seconds and its legal battle after legal battle....

• Like 1

Hope things get better for you DJ. Good people are out there, and hope you get whatever you need!

Edited by Cimi

This doesn't read well no matter which side I cock my head.... 

I wish you well onto better mental health, although I note you didn't have that in the brighter side. 

I don't know the tale/s so I'm leaving my opinions at the door. I'd question accountabilities if I was in the thick of it. 

• Haha 2

I wouldn't feel bad about butting heads with folias, he's a chaos agent, loves a bit a bit of discord. You're in now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Geez dude, sounds pretty rough.

Super happy to hear your getting some good help though.

Often easier said than done but don't forget to be kind to yourself too. 

Wishing you all the best. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Glaukus said:

I wouldn't feel bad about butting heads with folias, he's a chaos agent, loves a bit a bit of discord. You're in now.

Yeah he's totally in. DJ you're a mad cunt and we fucking love you so relax mate. High five.

I have been impressed with his opennes and honesty.

Edited by Cimi
  • Thanks 1

On 23/08/2020 at 12:55 PM, waterboy 2.0 said:

This doesn't read well no matter which side I cock my head.... 

I wish you well onto better mental health, although I note you didn't have that in the brighter side. 

I don't know the tale/s so I'm leaving my opinions at the door. I'd question accountabilities if I was in the thick of it. 

you may need to hang from the ceiling, or just read it while doing a headstand if your on mobile :P

• Haha 1

thanks for the words guys if it wasn't for this community I'd be a literal zombie the internet is vast but having a community of this nature literally surrounding me during this shit has me at a loss for words...

the more I meditate and play music the muscle memory kicking in and all the rythmic and deep breathing happening almost like riding a bike its almost as if I never stopped.

it ain't no thang really just annoying when you have to take a 5 year detour because a reckless facilitator was harbouring a jhin during ceremony lol

• Like 3

Light and love to you bro. 

Its all a part of your learning experience and don't be too hard on yourself.

Many of us here have lost our shit before but you can come back better and stronger take it from me.

Sometimes you have to lose your mind to realise what you have.

I truely believe  whatever doesn't  kill you will only make you stronger.

Remember to chant daily :) "Om namah Shivaya"

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

have been doing this one for the last couple of weeks working towards doing the whole hour.

• Like 2

So with folias still running with his tail between his legs after some dreamwork lastnight ive decided to stop being so crypric and come out say its his head or mine...

In simple terms as my karma balances I realize the romeo and juliette programming is strong in some and when I picked it up from him des tramachi saw it then my mum picked up on it and julian denied it... creating a perpetual cycle of delusion since drinking with him.

Sorry for the spikey read, Im not an asshole im just a lil confused

Edited by DJ-MC