The Corroboree
-RC-

Processing Forum applications for new members

Hey all,

I'm sure this isn't the first time a post such as this has been made, because I pretty much had a similar experience.

From time to time people contact me who have tried to join the forum and have had a good minute between registering and that, to being approved and actually being able to contribute and post and what not.

This isn't a whinge or anything, just a communication from outside.

I hope all is well in admin town and that I'm not being a dick about it.

Peace,

RC

1 hour ago, Responsible Choice said:

Hey all,

I'm sure this isn't the first time a post such as this has been made, because I pretty much had a similar experience.

From time to time people contact me who have tried to join the forum and have had a good minute between registering and that, to being approved and actually being able to contribute and post and what not.

This isn't a whinge or anything, just a communication from outside.

I hope all is well in admin town and that I'm not being a dick about it.

Peace,

RC

You aren't RC it feels like nobody is there and has for some time (as you can see from the topics in this forum).

Guys we need u please come back!

I recall waiting for quite some time to be approved for the forum... At least a couple of weeks, or perhaps there was a period where registrations weren't being processed. Either way, it was a fair wait but my patience paid off. I've been inactive as horticulture hasn't been on my mind at my current place of residence, but I will be sharing my experience of starting a new permaculture project on a low budget after I move at the end of August.

Despite that I haven't been around much, this is a top-notch forum and I'm glad to have snagged a place here. I'd like to see a bit more activity as well so I'm going to make good of the space provided by sharing my notes and engaging with the community as the process of dreaming and enactment continues.

• Like 2

Someone contacted me saying they'd recently applied via gmail, but hadn't yet had their account validated.

I have a friend who applied three months ago and still has not received his invitation. When I applied, it took a few months as well. I honestly thought this site was dead or abandoned, and then one day, out of the blue, I was accepted.

Edited by Ishmael Fleishman