The Corroboree
Fedelrick

Acacia phlebophylla Seeds

Hey everyone :P

I posted on the Facebook page looking for A.phlebophylla seeds that have preferably been sustainably harvested, their were a few comments but someone recommended I post here also.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

even if I would have some, I don't know if you, can grow them, because you haven't filled out your climate/location field correctly.

and btw, some people here are super protective of acacias and there seeds.

please don't attempt to grow this species unless you live in a goldilocks zone for this tree.

I've updated my climate location hopefully more accurately, not sure what other information I could provide? :) I also will hopefully be germinating them in a climate controlled "incubator". I've got more research to do but this should allow me to control everything, some reading suggests inoculated soil, I could almost turn this into a question thread if you have any info on this. I've net local people who have grown plants and produced seed but have none available at the moment. I plan on trying cuttings in spring, but I don't like my chances :P

11 minutes ago, Fedelrick said:

I've updated my climate location hopefully more accurately, not sure what other information I could provide? :) I also will hopefully be germinating them in a climate controlled "incubator". I've got more research to do but this should allow me to control everything, some reading suggests inoculated soil, I could almost turn this into a question thread if you have any info on this. I've net local people who have grown plants and produced seed but have none available at the moment. I plan on trying cuttings in spring, but I don't like my chances :P

Why would you turn it into a question thread when the knowledge you seek is already on this forum and only a simple search away?

12 minutes ago, Gimli said:

Why would you turn it into a question thread when the knowledge you seek is already on this forum and only a simple search away?

It was supposed to be an almost facetious reply, I've been browsing both the forums and other sources for info :D all I meant was if he has valuable information then I would be keen to discuss it with him :D (via messages or whatever appropriate source)