The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sallubrious

Fluffy bunny rabbits

Surely this is the biggest hoax ever pulled on humanity, we now have doctors, vaccine scientists, coroners, and even leaders of countries calling bullshit on this. The Tanzanian president tested a pawpaw for covid and it came up positive FFS.  It's not killing hoards of people like the TV and mainstream radio fakers insist it is, hospitals are empty and doctors(sellouts) and nurses have nothing better to do than post vids of themselves attempting to dance and people all over the planet are posting vids of empty hospitals.

I know a guy who is offering $500 for anyone that knows anyone younger than 70 who's died from coronascam who' had no other co-morbidities. A few have tried but everyone they try to present has had either COPD, diabetes or cardiovascular problems and they were almost dead anyway.

Fuck all this fear, fuck all this bullshit, it's all fake and this fake corporate government is using it as device to steal all your freedoms won by the actions of your forefathers. This is the most tumultuous time in known history do we cower in our beds hoping the corrupt order following mindless badge wearers don't come for us or do we speak up and demand some evidence and accountability?  

From what I can see half the world has Stockholm syndrome and believes this fake corporate "government" is working in our best interests and 75% of the rest are too cowardly to say anything. Wake the fuck up, you're all under house arrest when you've committed no crime and bill goats wants to force an RNA gene therapy on you and your kids (and even take your kids under HR 6666)  which will forever genetically modify you and your offspring because of a fake pandemic that's killed no more than any other seasonal flu.

• Like 4

What i find funny is how so many celebrities and shit have caught this virus.. youd think theyd be the least retarded of us ^^ idc honestly. Ill be dead before people wake up. 

• Like 1

yeh the virus is definately over played but i think calling hoax is a bit of a stretch...

dont have any first hand knowledge of people being infected but secondhand had heard a few whispers, the fear response this induced is a good way to make a population more "woke" though. It's that fear response will be alot of peoples undoing.

where I live it's basically an open channel to china and people started wearing masks here way before you saw them in surrounding suburbs and being on the fast track from the airport being so close to the CBD and airport I think this is a good indicator for me like a calm before the storm ( well in this case the calm before the chaos before the strom? )

they we're selling out of ppe and hand sanitizer as early as jan here...and now locally to buy a n95 mask its running about 10 bucks a piece! very big difference between suburbs I've observed.

this lines up perfectly with the amount of foot traffic here fresh from overseas and some big local investments that are starting to crown (sorry) I think time is needed for the data to culminate in something substantiated cause it is getting to the point where claims are being debunked as fast as they're made...lol

edit - sorry I know my point's are lil bit scattered hopefully will see more discussion around this just added this note cause why not - 

Edited by DJ-MC
  • Like 1

On 26/05/2020 at 2:41 PM, Meditator said:

What i find funny is how so many celebrities and shit have caught this virus.. youd think theyd be the least retarded of us ^^ idc honestly. Ill be dead before people wake up. 

Yeah and politicians. It's because they travel internationally. Kind of a nice twist seeing those at the top get hit but now it's hitting the most vulnerable more sadly.

Also disappointed at the absence of fluffy bunny rabbits itt so here is one.

image.thumb.png.fc2eb9cb8c75d6ccd73a187ff11271ce.png

Edited by Cimi
  • Like 2

I looked into the tanzania example and a papaya a quail and a goat also tested positive which is funny.

It seems he has it in for the WHO although definitely does believe in the virus as he was reported to be flying in herbal cures from Madagascar. 

He declared that COVID-19 was a “devil” (shetani) which “cannot live in the body of Christ. It will burn instantly.”

Later, he 

Tanzanians to defeat the devil in coronavirus through prayer, announced 3 days of national prayers against COVID-19 and has excluded churches and mosques from lockdown measures.
  • Like 1

Fucking hell Sally, miss your posts and all, but this one is scraping the barrel mate.

I have to say I agree with the sentiments about corporate government fuckery. Our government is owned by private interests, and is allowed to willfully ignore the will of the people time and time again to do whatever the fuck they can get away with. This COVID recovery commission bullshit is the latest example:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-03/coronavirus-commission-concerns-former-judge-royal-commissioner/12284458?section=politics

• Like 2

On 03/06/2020 at 6:31 PM, Glaukus said:

Fucking hell Sally, miss your posts and all, but this one is scraping the barrel mate.

So did you project the R0 rates and extrapolate?

I did and it fell over in the first 4 weeks, it just didn't project.

I made a java script to run the projections and if they were legit we should have had more fatalities than you could count by the time I posted the OP. It just didn't happen, by early June there were just over 100 deaths from the scam. That equates to 0.0004% of Australians died (which is statistically insignificant)  , pandemic my arse. Most of the deaths have been geriatrics with co-morbidities and now if you die of a anything you're a covid case.

The PCR test is fake, the inventor of the test Kary Mullis  declared that this test should NOT be used to to diagnose infectious disease. It expands or multiplies  samples to produce a statistical meaningless outcome. The same test could be used to prove a cat has the same percentage of human DNA and prove that a cat is human.

Where are all your dead mates and family members?

Paraphrasing the words of the only doctor I've respected -Vernon Coleman who has awesome youtube  & LRBY channels.

Distrust trust the government, avoid the lies and avoid mass media.

But line up for a test, give them ammo to lock you down, wear a mask and hate on anyone who can think for themselves. Virtue signalling is highly encouraged here.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

"They want to keep us terrified.
Masks are scary in themselves. Robbers and bandits wear masks.
"

Vernon Coleman

:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Sallubrious said:

The PCR test is fake, the inventor of the test Kary Mullis  declared that this test should NOT be used to to diagnose infectious disease. It expands or multiplies  samples to produce a statistical meaningless outcome. The same test could be used to prove a cat has the same percentage of human DNA and prove that a cat is human.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pcr/fact-check-inventor-of-method-used-to-test-for-covid-19-didnt-say-it-cant-be-used-in-virus-detection-idUSKBN24420X

Of course the discerning conspiracy theorist will always claim that only their sources of information are the true ones.

Surely your post, Sally, is more suitable for facebook... 

And I ain't hating on you as you would like to suggest.  But I am immensely saddened that someone whose opinion I used to respect is wasting their, apparently high, but seemingly misguided, intelligence.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sallubrious said:

If there's no viral dna (or cat dna) then there would be nothing to amplify other than human dna (and of course whatever other viruses etc may be present). So unless there's 15000000+ instances of covid lab contamination worldwide, this view just doesn't stand up to scrutiny. 

• Like 1

On 02/08/2020 at 10:09 PM, Cubism said:

If there's no viral dna (or cat dna) then there would be nothing to amplify other than human dna (and of course whatever other viruses etc may be present). So unless there's 15000000+ instances of covid lab contamination worldwide, this view just doesn't stand up to scrutiny. 

It doesn't have to implicate any contamination they just have to make a correlation based on a statistical relationship . If you amplify any sample as the  PCR test does you can arrive at a conclusion that the sample is positive for almost anything you test.

I'm not trying to deny that SARS-COV2 exists, it's a patented  biological entity that's been worked  on & shared all around the world for well over a decade.Here's a paper that was jointly funded by the CSIRO from 2010

https://www.msi.umn.edu/~lifang/otherflpapers/bat-ace2-archivesofvirology-2010.pdf

But as far as I can ascertain it's just a common cold with a sequence that can  be fingerprinted.

A lot of  the early work was done in  CSIRO labs in Melbourne BSL4 labs partly funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates  foundation. Having said that, how many of your circle of friends have died from this (so called) pandemic. I still haven't met anyone who even knows anyone who's died from it. I did hear a second hand account of 1 person who got sick but they survived and now they're OK. If it's so deadly where are all the casualties? If it's a pandemic as they say on the television and radio why aren't we hearing of hordes of people dying?

We saw all the dramatic footage from Italy and New York where they stated so many were dying but Northern Italy has some of the worst air quality on the planet and an aged population with multiple instances of confounding co- morbidities that would have killed them anyway and the scenes from Italy were regurgitated all around the the world  (channell 9meven used footage from Italy and suggested it was from here, and New York did too )in an attempt to imply that they were happening locally. The New York scenes (Staten Island) we saw where they were digging mass graves was just  was grossly over represented as that's where they have buried unclaimed bodies for nearly a century - they were just filming a normal day's procedure and misrepresenting why it was happening. Admittedly there was a small spike in casualties at that time but it was statistically irrelevant.

Now the focus has shifted to cases, they've mis-represented the ratio of cases to deaths, cases are statistically irrelevant if the death toll doesn't correlate. They are implying that cases ares are skyrocketing beacuase they are doing mass testing but death rates have plummeted. Watch this for an explanation.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hp80hinUBXnb/

We've lost all our human rights, are under house arrest without being convicted of any crime, have our rights to travel impeded all for a virus that statistically kills no-one.

I really respect  you Cubism, you seem like a very intelligent guy so I take no offence in your reply but you've really got to start looking into what's going on man. This is all playing out to the Rockefeller script, digital I'D's digital money (monitored by AI), vaccines, facial recognition and a massive undermining of our human rights accord (which Australia is signatory to, Victorian police laugh at the suggestion that we have human rights these days). Lock Step -see Harry Vox.

I've been opinionated on the issue of Christians against Muslims in the past and I fully recant on everything I've written, they are playing us off against each other, any man who walks in truth is my brother. A divided society is easy to control and allegiance to any group think is littered with folly, a predominant factor as to why I've alienated myself from here.

Look into the new legislation  Dutton is trying to rush through parliament. It's much much more draconian than that article suggests.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-14/peter-dutton-introduces-bill-giving-asio-powers-to-talk-to-teens/12246886

Look into the all cause mortality rates around the world, if it were a killer pandemic those rates would have skyrocketed but they haven't. Why?

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 4

Gotta say I've been spouting the same rhetoric around fatalities. Statistically insignificant in our country is a fucking understatement.

Lockdown is a joke, and I have to agree that all I am seeing out there is a lot of government "You can't's" instead of "What is your will citizens?" Our will counts for nothing and the governments of the day seem to think it is their job to tell us what we can and can't do. That isn't their job at all; it is to action the will of the people.

But you can't rally when there is a pandemic, can't protest your rights being taken away when the government says stay at home aye?

Oh no, not more cases. They're cases, not deaths for fucks sake. QLD has a handful of deaths, a HANDFUL. Yet everyone better do as gov says or else. The fucking flu kills 3500 in this country per year on average, sometimes much more, sometimes much less. The mortality rate in OZ is ridiculously low, and no I don't want to go on the roundabout around how it would've been much worse blahblah because VIC is in lockdown again, has had the most deaths and they went in the hardest out of all states.

Urge to revolt rising...

• Like 4

All good Sally. Certainly not trying to offend or am offended myself. It's all just opinions after all. 

The fatalities of covid are insignificant until many people have it and we run out of we run out of hospital beds. That's really the issue. We only have 66,000 hospital beds in Australia and they aren't sat there empty waiting for covid patients, there's not so many free.

The US population is huge on their RIGHTS!, won't be told what to do, and so now the population infection is around 2%. That would translate into 500,000 cases and ~25,000 dead if it were in Australia had we been behaving like them just for the last few months, not an entire year. Over a year of behaving like Americans we could have >75,000 dead. That's not an insignificant amount of people, incomparable to the flu. It's just going to get worse for the US now and being able to control it is going to get harder and harder. The genie is out of the bottle and there's no stuffing it back in.

The reason it's not everywhere here and we don't know dead people is that we are controlling it well, it's not because it's not a threat. Lock downs are to prevent pandemic outbreaks.

Sure we could just let everyone run wild and free and see a quarter million die in the next couple of years. But when you picture that pile of bodies, actually envision it, would you be the person responsible for making that mountain of meat government policy?

• Like 4

Deaths the top of the iceberg. Look into the damage done to organs, especially lungs and heart, the vascular destruction, persistent psychiatric disorders etc that the disease also causes. There's the real drain on healthcare resources, much more than a dead person.

My brother works as a nurse in a Covid ward and it's real, it is a serious threat.

• Like 5

You can't compare apples and oranges.

Australia is not the US in many important ways, like the distinct difference in homelessness, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, a shit medical system, no social safety net, an opioid epidemic, and just the fucking huge size of their population and urban centres. That's apples.

We are oranges. Lucky for sure, but the impacts are going to be decidedly different on a chronically ill populace with no medical infrastructure for them. What kind of outcome could be expected in the US, regardless of what they did? China faces similar issues, as do many of the other disaster stories out there. 

• Like 1

The test of how this disease interacts with people will be the crowded places with little infrastructure or medical facilities. It is going to rip through India, Brazil, South Africa and similar countries. It's been slower to set in because not so many people are flying around in planes all the time. But there's ghetto cities in these places that have no sanitation or established medical system that have a million people crowded into 5 square kilometres. When we see what happens to them the worst will be known. They are really the petri dishes for the rest of us and maybe even our best hope of finding a cure.

I watched an

the other day by this Russian guy who went and filmed in Wuhan and Shanghai. The streets are locked down, seriously. They are not messing around at all. No doubt have every hacker trying to steal everyone else's data and every researcher creating their own to try to find the golden egg, a cure or vaccine. It's potentially the most valuable single piece of undiscovered intellectual property, that doesn't yet exist, that ever existed.

26 minutes ago, Responsible Choice said:

You can't compare apples and oranges.

Australia is not the US in many important ways, like the distinct difference in homelessness, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, a shit medical system, no social safety net, an opioid epidemic, and just the fucking huge size of their population and urban centres. That's apples.

We are oranges. Lucky for sure, but the impacts are going to be decidedly different on a chronically ill populace with no medical infrastructure for them. What kind of outcome could be expected in the US, regardless of what they did? China faces similar issues, as do many of the other disaster stories out there. 

We are only oranges because we are spared the worst of the predatory or severely lacking healthcare systems of some of those countries. We had an advantage in that we were given time to implement measures to curb the spread.

We don't have the overall population density of some of these places, that's true. But we still have a population highly concentrated around coastlines and urban centres. So if we didn't implement measures, and if most people weren't reasonably rational in following them, do you really think we would still be oranges vs apples?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Glaukus said:

We are only oranges because we are spared the worst of the predatory or severely lacking healthcare systems of some of those countries. We had an advantage in that we were given time to implement measures to curb the spread.

We don't have the overall population density of some of these places, that's true. But we still have a population highly concentrated around coastlines and urban centres. So if we didn't implement measures, and if most people weren't reasonably rational in following them, do you really think we would still be oranges vs apples?

Yes, I do. The whole process of extrapolating statistics from somewhere and overlaying them somewhere has got be some of the most fraught shit we do.

As I say, underlying chronic illness/co-morbidity has got to be the number one cause for COVID fatality. If we have a generally healthier population then surely that has to count for something? Remember cases aren't synonymous with death.

• Like 1

Yeah, morbidity is driven by existing poor health largely. But the other adverse effects I mentioned are not necessarily. 

I understand this is still early days, and we don't really yet know the full picture. For once, (and RC, you know how I lean politically) I actually do think the government is trying to protect people from harm. 

How hard is it to wear a mask? Really? Not very hard. What harm does it do? None.

We have jumped a long way from government being in the pocket of business to this current status and I think that says a lot when many of those industries we talked about have been all but shut down now.

We have run a gamut in this thread alone. From full on denial that Covid is even a thing (Sally), to maybe it's a thing but it's exaggerated (RC) to it's a thing that's real, maybe it's not the end of the world but it's serious enough to warrant measures to limit the damage.

@Sallubrious, what is 

It you would like to see happen? Because what I feel you are suggesting is that we head down the path of the US. And it doesn't strike me that you have much support there. Maybe I'm wrong, but what is it you would like to see happen instead of what's happening?

There's  been lot's of people placing oxygen sensors inside face masks and showing how your oxygen levels drop when you wear a mask. Atmospheric oxygen levels are variable and fluctuate  around the planet but a standard baseline level is generally around 20.5%. Within seconds of  donning a mask an oxygen sensor placed inside the mask will typically register around 17-18% and that is a range deemed as dangerous by USA OSHA safe working levels. In that saturation level of O2 you become hypercapnic (excess of CO2) and blood oxygenation starts to drop.  Many studies have also been carried out on surgeons to determine the effects of wearing a mask and  they all show lowered blood O2 levels, elevated CO2 levels and many of the studied subjects experienced nausea and headaches and an increased level of bacterial infections from breathing low quality air and some studies even show a reduction serum calcium levels.

I'd provide references but hey I'm drunk I really couldn't be fucked.

Some interesting facts to ponder while our Victorian brothers are experiencing the most draconian upheaval of human rights the country has ever seen.

Victoria has been insolvent for at least two years.

The Victorian Labour party is signatory to the Chinese belt and road initiative and has received massive amounts of undisclosed funding from Chinese interests.

The USA threatened to sever our military alliance with Australia if the dictator of Vic didn't terminate the agreement.

Anderson held firm with the agreement with China.

At least 8 planes have landed at Tullamarine in the last 72 hours full of Chinese tech specialists to install the Chinese AI surveillance grid  (like they already have in Darwin) while the lock down is in place.

Anyone who is still naive enough to believe this psyop probably still watches TV, Netflix or Stan etc or listens to the propaganda on the radio. I would so love to be wrong about all of this and wake up Tomorrow and realise I'm just a deluded tin foil hat wearing ***conspiracy theorist** and feel free to come back and drag me over the coals if I'm wrong by 2025.

Look how they are manipulating the figures.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/K0wWmQu1nFs/

and that's doen't even begin to explain the depths of this scam, if someone tests positive once, they retest them every two weeks after the original"diagnosis" from the bogus TC-PCR test and each subsequent time they test positive they are counted as another case.

Anderson is now issuing unconstitutional unlawful edicts and bypassing all political process using a bug  that statistically kills no-one, FFS more people die each tear in Oz from skin diseases. So much for the two week lock down to flatten the curve.

Wake up and smell the communism.

Flame away guys, but come back in a few years and see this in retrospect, you have no fucking idea what they have planned for us.

If you fucking sheep don't wake up and smell the shit soon this country  and our lifestyle will be  gone forever. Just wear the mask, conform and virtue signal if that's your thing.

It's all over now baby blue.

Compare annual all cause mortality rates to previous years, if it were a real pandemic that figure should have skyrocketed but it hasn't. Now all they need is a a war and they'll have the figures to present it to the sheep in future generations.

Get ready for your digital ID, AI facial recognition, digital currencies and social credit scores and embrace the freedom - work makes us free!

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Sallubrious said:

I'd provide references but hey I'm drunk I really couldn't be fucked.

Sally on a tear! How the fuck did you write all that drunk? +1 for drunk literacy skills bruz! :o

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Responsible Choice said:

Sally on a tear! How the fuck did you write all that drunk? +1 for drunk literacy skills bruz! :o

Years of consistent training, my Mrs snores like a Caterpillar D9 shoving half a ton of gravel uphill. So I haven't gone to bed without at least 750ml of 60% vodka under my belt for nearly ten years. Last night I hit it hard and drank nearly a litre before I posted that.  I really butchered the grammar and made so many mistakes that I had to edit that post several times before it was legible, so it was quite ugly before I read through it and amended it to make it readable.

I really feel for my Victorian sisters and brothers and as it turns out these draconian measures are not in accord with the federal & state bio-security acts and shows the draconian "edicts" we're seeing have no basis in law.  Serene Teffaha has some excellent information in this recent vid where she outlines the breaches of the legislation that's being enforced on Victorians and she's circling the wagons for a class action  against the Andrews administration.  She gets a bit emotional in the vid but after a few minutes she drops some priceless information.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CNG7VXTNoNdA/

This vid from one of the throng of recently banned youtubers also banned on most other major platforms starts out quite funny but when he starts talking he shows some poignant statistics that exemplify how ridiculous this scam is. Check him out, or not.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bd-ulG4pdFI/

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Haha 1

I don't know what i'm more appalled about.  Your disappointment that the death rate in Australia is so low?  Perhaps its your lack of empathy for the aged, health care workers or those with a comorbidity (like, why should they even matter?).  Maybe it's the need to blame one's alcoholism on the wife and her snoring.

Seriously, are the hardships you've been forced to endure really that demanding?  You're not even in Victoria FFS.

I prescribe 220mg MDMA + 16 inches of Eileen and less bitchute and vodka.  PM me your address.

Chill Space.  Yeah.  If this is how SABers chill now, I think I want out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1